• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When Tweakers Candyflip

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’m thinking about candyflipping in a couple of hours, which I’ve done before, but am not sure it’s really going to worth the effort or just a waste of drugs.

I weigh about 100 kg so my strategy was to boof 150 mg MDMA about 2 hours after dosing 500 ug acid and potentially boof another 50 mg about an hour later depending how I was feeling. I’ll probably take just 2.5 mg of valium before I get started just to make sure I’m in a totally calm state and any residual stim effects are muted. I have a window of about 24 hours to get high and get over it before i have real world responsibilities. My MDMA is tested ‘champagne MDMA’ crystals.

However, I have a bunch of other residual stuff in my brain at the moment that might make it pointless or unpleasant. As follows:

1. I just finished a 2 day meth binge. I’ve had 8 hours sleep but it is only about 16 hours since my last decent dose of meth so there’s plenty still in me even if I do not feel any subjective effects. I think a little bit of valium might offset the physiological effects of the meth, but I’m not sure about what receptor activity and cross tolerance I might be dealing with.

2. To get that 8 hours sleep I took 50 mg seroquel. That would be about 18 hours between seroquel and the time I plan to candyflip. I’m assuming the seroquel really only hit my histamine receptors at that low dose but I’m not sure. Seroquel only has a 6 hour half life.

3. I have been taking 10 mg Abilify for months but stopped taking it around 7 days ago. It has a half life of about 80 hours. I did manage to trip pretty successfully with 240 ug on the last day I dosed Abilify but not thereafter.

4. Following that brilliant trip 7 days ago I’ve tried to trip a few times again with rapidly increasing doses with minimal effects (I felt trippy and had interesting thoughts each time but no visual or auditory effects). The last dose was 1000 ug 3 or 4 days ago which could best be described as “mildly pleasant’. I still have about 3,000 ug left. Note: this explains why I am planning a 500 ug trip. Not because I’m a hero dosing maniac.

So any thoughts or advice on any of the above and my plan to get high in a few hours. Or should just I lock all the drugs in a time delay safe and set it for a week away?

Too much "buts" for LSD for my taste, I would honestly let your receptors recover for a bit and blast 'em with acid when they're fresh again with no possible sign of antipsychotics.
1000ug with minimal effects a couple days ago will be a tough one to crack, and you'll only add onto the tolerance making you have to wait even longer for a full unhindered trip.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but you could still do the MDMA, that way you know if it's good and can't ruin a potential future acid trip.

Too much "buts" for LSD for my taste, I would honestly let your receptors recover for a bit and blast 'em with acid when they're fresh again with no possible sign of antipsychotics.
1000ug with minimal effects a couple days ago will be a tough one to crack, and you'll only add onto the tolerance making you have to wait even longer for a full unhindered trip.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but you could still do the MDMA, that way you know if it's good and can't ruin a potential future acid trip.
I tend to agree with this, though you are much better positioned to judge this for yourself Atelier. Those are some pretty hefty doses though, certainly for plugging. 500µg + 200mg would be waaaaay too much for me. Impressive that you can handle that =D I have always been a lightweight when it comes to LSD though. I've done an estimated 150+ trips and I still only take around 150µg-200µg max, much lower when I candyflip

Well I am well into this experience now and still capable of writing. All I can say is meth beforehand really ruins candyflipping. Your mind just won’t relax and go with the flow. But I’m still having fun!

How did it go? Or are you still going?
I just woke up from a forced 4 hour recovery sleep feeling pretty chipper. All in all it was a very pleasant experience but next time I wouldn’t start and finish with meth.

I took 500 ug acid and then 2 hours later took 150 mg MDMA. The MDMA tested positive straight away for MDMA but also tested as weakly concentrated so an hour later I took another 150 mg. I started feeling really trippy and had a huge grin on my face because I was so joyful. I just turned out the lights and played a few hours of really trippy animations on Yourtube on a big TV screen while listening to this band OTT than @TripSitterNZ put me on to. It was such euphoric music I just kind of grooved on the lounge for ages.

I then decided to take another 500 ug acid because I had no visuals at all and really wanted some but the acid has mysteriously disappeared. A baggie with 30 trips in it. This caused consternation but not panic but the meth kicked in and I just had to find it so I calmly and obsessively started pulling my house apart trying to find it. Over about two hours I pulled everything out of every cupboard and also the garbage looking. After checking every nook and cranny I finally found the baggy stuck to the bottom of my shoe. I took the extra 500 ug and just sat on the floor and laughed at myself for maybe half an hour. I am so totally tolerant to acid now its ridiculous, but even without getting visuals I still felt really ‘psychadelic’ on the inside. The music sounded incredible.

However the obsessive meth focus was locked in by then so I started checking my phone every 5 minutes for BL updates and got into a few insane threads. I didn’t really want to be doing that, but couldn’t help myself until finally I got a grip enough to turn off my phone for a while and get back to the music. Then it was just lying around in bed and grooving until about 6 when I got up and smoked a bowl of meth but at about 8 AM I took a few valium 50 mg seroquel and an agomelatine and drifted off for 4 hours.

Now I feel that real post trip ‘world is slightly shifted but in a good’ way’ thing and I’m looking forward to taking my daughter out to dinner tonight.

Too many factors to consider but I'm coming to party with you now kthx.

Too many factors to consider but I'm coming to party with you now kthx.

I'm having a re-run on Monday. You are more than welcome. This time with added ketamine and less methamphetamine. And I'm going to send my dog somewhere else for the night. She got too freaked out last time I was freaked out,

I'm having a re-run on Monday. You are more than welcome. This time with added ketamine and less methamphetamine. And I'm going to send my dog somewhere else for the night. She got too freaked out last time I was freaked out,
You son of a bitch, I'm in!