L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

when to ask a woman to be a gf

mrflowers00

Ex-Bluelighter
i asked one of my best friends if she would want to be my girlfriend problem is she had surgery about a month before i asked and still feels pretty damn bad i wanted to wait but shes so pretty and great personality i didn't want to lost the window of her being single and it was hard keeping in how i feel about her i've never loved a woman like i do her i wouldn't even cheat on her which is saying a shit load for me but i'm afraid i asked too soon ruining my chances of ever being more than a really good friend usually i ask a woman to be my girlfriend mostly for the consistent sex but that isn't the case at all here i feel a very deep meaningful connection to her that i don't want to let go of and i know we can only grow so close as friends so i want to be more than friends so that we can be as close as possible but i think i freaked her out i don't think she ever expected to hear this from me i've spent the past few days since i asked scared that i have ultimately ruined a great relationship by trying to make it even better cause i feel like she feels our relationship is perfect the way it is the only response i've gotten is "i want to talk about it more when i'm feeling better" and "don't feel bad about asking i just don't have an answer while i'm dealing with feeling like i'm going to die" idk i hope she loves me more than just the love we have for each other as friends but i think i'm just dreaming ya know?

Has she been flirty or seemed interested in the past?

Sounds like you will just have to wait to see what she says when she's feeling better.

I don't think it matters that you asked while she is in pain, if she is romantically interested in you then it doesn't change anything.

we're both flirty people so that doesn't really tell me anything i know she cares about me a lot even loves me but idk if she would rather we just stay friends which i won't lie i'm actually ok with i would just be happy to see how we would be in a romantic relationship cause i've never really cared for that but with her it sounds like a good idea