• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When the molly generation gets older

Eyes On the Roll

Bluelighter
What do you think it's going to be like?

I know things are different in different parts of the world, but down here in Florida, almost everyone that isn't straight edge does it in excess.
It's to the point where I really feel bad for a lot of these kids. I've had my moments too, so I'm not completely innocent here.

I'll go to the Ybor strip in Tampa, and everyone is rolling. At school, everyone is familiar with molly and it's socially acceptable, almost to the degree of alcohol. Most of it is methylone now, and since it's shorter acting, kids will be popping crystals every hour. I've seen a girl go through almost 3 grams of methylone in one night, and have a seizure. The ambulance came, but she was okay after that and just went home, but she changed mentally. She became a different person, cold and callous, and it litterally happened right after she was cleared to go home from the paramedics. Her whole personality changed at the snap of a finger. I went over to her house a few times after that to check on her, but she was completely different and cold, and kind of mean. Haven't seen her since, and she is a 24 year old yuppie real estate agent. A lot of these kids do molly friday-sunday every weekend, and I'm not talking your typical dead-beat early adult. Alot of these kids are at university and are at the top of the gene pool when it comes to cognitive abilities and intelligence.

I just feel bad because a lot of them just don't realize how bad the negative side effects are when they completely abstain from molly. Mine didn't begin to kick in until I abstained for a month after I decided to stop. I've always known the negative side effects for rolling as often as I did, but I thought it was worth it at the time, I guess.

I used to believe that the brain has the ability to fully heal over time, but now I'm not so sure. I always knew what chemical I was taking, and took mda, mdma, or methylone. I was completely dissociated for a few months after I quit all together after being a weekend warrior. It was to the point to where my eyes would constantly involuntarily unfocus, and it took a lot of effort to not stare off into space. It did get better though, and I don't get episodes of dissociation anymore. I'm not experiencing a cognitive deficit either. Actually, I feel like my mind is working on a level that it never has before when it comes to problem solving and understanding difficult concepts. I'm not so sure about my ability to experience joy and socially connect with others though.

I have a very hard time understanding social cues now. I've had lots of pretty girls my age blatantly flirt with me, and show me they're interested, but I don't fucking realize it until someone tells me that this girl is literally throwing herself at me. I went to a party a month after I quit rolling, drank a few beers, and went home. My friends were telling me how many of the girls were openly engaging in conversation with me and showing attraction towards me, but I just didn't see it and I just talked to them like I would talk to anyone else. This was a work party, and I already knew all of the girls. I worked as a server at an above average restaurant, so naturally I worked with a lot of pretty girls. All my friends think I'm a pimp cause how girls apparently approach me, and talk to me. It's kinda funny, cause I'm the exact opposite of that. I really don't interact with girls at all, and don't feel attraction until it's too late. I don't know what to do to let a girl get close to me anymore, or let a new friend get to know me. I live in a new area and have a lot of new friends, but they don't really know me and I can't be myself around them like my old ones back home. I was very popular back in my old town, had no problem making new friends and talking to girls before I started rolling every weekend. I'd love a girlfriend again, and I know there have been several girls that have taken an interest in me, but I just can't see it or understand it. When I do figure out that someone obviously likes me, I don't know what to do about it. Only a few of my new friends up here have noticed I don't react at all, and they tell me they think it's very strange. I've even had someone I used to go to bars with jokingly ask if I was gay, because I never react to the girls that flirt with me.

Everything I'm saying is all based of of feedback my friends have given me, so please don't think I'm bragging. For instance, I've been told by quite a few of my friends tell me that I have it easy, and can get any girl easily since they approach me. I don't know how to open myself up past the casual talking zone, like I hit ceiling.I friend zone the fuck out of every attractive girl that flirts with me, automatically, without realizing it It's never been like that before, and I do want to take it further with some of em but can't. I used to work with this extremely attractive girl before I left, and she used to flirt with me so openly. She is 6 foot, (I'm 6 foot 1), and is a part time model that flies out to NYC for photo shoots. She was just my type, better than I could have ever imagined, and I know that I could have started a relationship with her if I wasn't so socially stupid. It's like ever since I quit rolling, I just don't feel comfortable letting anyone get to know me past a certain level, and I didn't begin to start thinking about her, or feeling attraction towards her until after I stopped seeing her, and thought back and realized how she would go out of her way to talk to me, and drop hints all of the time that I would never catch. There have been more too, but this girl was 1 out of a thousand. She was intelligent, very pretty, and not a partaker in substances. She was taking college courses, working, and flying out to photo shoots occasionally. I know it sounds creepy that I'm talking about this girl like this, and that I seem to have a very good understanding on what kind of person she is, but that's just cause I can read people really well from minimal interaction and have a pretty good idea of who they are.

It's like I've become socially retarded to the point of autism (not dissing autism, my niece is), but at the same time, I've gained an insane thirst for knowledge and constantly read, write, and learn new things. I feel like my i.q. has somehow boosted. I was tested back in 2nd grade by teacher recommendation, but did not qualify for gifted. I took a Mensa certified standardized I.q. test online last week and scored in the 97th percentile. Shouldn't that have been noticed when I was tested as a child? which stunned me, cause I was never a great student, and am terrible at math. I have read that there is evidence that it is possible for I.Q. to raise or decrease with time, but I don't think it could be to this degree. I understand concepts that are difficult concerning physics, politics, economics. I've also become so well versed in the subject of psychology; especially personality disorders. I rarely have in depth conversations with people, but my whole life my mother has always told me that I was an "Einstein". I rarely talk, but she says that she can tell that I'm very smart from the way I talk, and from my body language/eyes. I've always been annoyed when she'd praise me for being smart, because I always thought it was just an empty compliment to try to boost my self esteem. Both my sisters tested in gifted in elementary school, and i didn't, so I never thought I was smarter than average. I've never done homework in high school except projects, and have never studied before college. Regardless I was an A,B,C student. Everyone knows Florida has a terrible public education system though.

I can read people extremely well just by observing them, and I feel like this ability has flowered solely due to my new social inhibition; amplified by "molly's" long term after effects. I can easily sort out the fake from the real, like I can see through people and understand who they are by their tone of voice and moods. (I credit this ability to my extensive reading of fiction books throughout my life, since I've lived a thousand lives from other peoples perspective by reading books) If I was blind I could see through everyone and understand how they are underneath by their speech patterns, I just can't see their physical social cues with my eyes and understand how to interact anymore. I really really hope this goes away, cause I don't see myself advancing in life without genuine social abilities. I can fake it and pretend, and come off as jovial and enthusiastic, but after a while I realized that I was completely see through, and that people could probably tell that I was being fake. People still enjoyed being around me when I faked social interaction, happiness, and let my strange sense of humor show. I don't bother faking anymore, and since I'm genuine 24/7 now, I don't interact with people unless they talk to me. I know this is from the X use because I've never been like this.

I know a lot of people did ecstasy pills in the 90's (I realize pure mdma was around then, but now all you see is crystals, barely ever pills), and I can't speculate to what degree they were used to, but I feel like all social scenes have a general acceptance of molly now. It's not just the ravers anymore, it's everyone (in my experiences in florida). Since molly is crystal, it seems to kick in quite fast, with a shorter duration, causing people to re-dose often, especially with methylone.

I'm just curious to see what it will be like when my generation gets into their 30's with real responsibilities, with little freedom to be able to even think about doing molly or a drug that isn't alcohol or weed. It will be a good way to actually see if there are permanent effects of serotonin releasing drugs that are closely related to mdma (mda, methylone, there's more). Will we have a generation with a large portion of the population chronically depressed and detached from abuse, that run the country? One of my old managers in his late 30's used to roll a lot in the 90's, and he is eccentric and moody, with black and white thinking. Could be from rolling, could be just a personality disorder like bpd.

Also, people from the 90's scene, how have your friends that used to roll a lot been since that period? How are you?
I feel like it's gonna be different when my generation grows up because all scenes of people are doing molly, not just the edm, ravers, or even people that party. I know a lot of people that just do it and play video games with friends at home all the time.

Remember, this is just how i've seen things in my part of the world, it may be different where you are.

(sorry if my writing is hard to understand, kinda burnt out from working and writing a paper all day.. also sorry for the wall of text, but if you read the whole thing then that really makes me happy, cause I feel I can only express myself through text now. )

TLDR: talked about the molly generation, how it encompasses almost all social groups of young adults, social acceptability, heavy use and ignorance to long effects, and what the world will be like when this generation grows up and runs the world after rolling heavy in college. Also shared my personal experiences with after effects after complete abstinence from weekend warrior rolling for almost 6 months.

Last edited:
What do you think it's going to be like?

TLDR: talked about the molly generation, how it encompasses almost all social groups of young adults, social acceptability, heavy use and ignorance to long effects, and what the world will be like when this generation grows up and runs the world after rolling heavy in college. Also shared my personal experiences with after effects after complete abstinence from weekend warrior rolling for almost 6 months.

In what way is this "Molly Generation" any different to the rise of Ecstacy in the 90s and the club scene in general around that time? I think it does not even have a spot on it or come close, everywhere there are people who raved for 10-20+ years, some who are still going and most who ended up just fine.

Also, people from the 90's scene, how have your friends that used to roll a lot been since that period? How are you?
I feel like it's gonna be different when my generation grows up because all scenes of people are doing molly, not just the edm, ravers, or even people that party. I know a lot of people that just do it and play video games with friends at home all the time.

I am sure a few could come in and quote me on that..

I completely agree with the assertion that people use waaay too much ecstasy and I am also lumped with you in this category (and ecstasy is hardly close to my DOC). I cant identify with your fake feelings or your apathy to women, but Ive seen a LOT of people absolutely wrecked by MDMA on the long term and honestly by now Id nearly believe ecstasy causes cancer. Go back 2 weeks in this same ecstasy forum and count how many "Ecstasy ruined my life!" threads, youll lose track in 2 days.

Your post is mostly "Attractive girls throw themselves at me, yet Im oblivious!" so Id recommend watching the Mel Gibson movie "What Women Want" or watching some mainstream hip-hop videos for cues on how to recognize attraction again.

In what way is this "Molly Generation" any different to the rise of Ecstacy in the 90s and the club scene in general around that time? I think it does not even have a spot on it or come close, everywhere there are people who raved for 10-20+ years, some who are still going and most who ended up just fine.

And the folks of the 1980s had their cocaine (methylone is somewhere between cocaine and MDMA in effects, in a way). Cocaine was probably even more mainstream than today's "molly" is, you had Wall Street manager types doing it back then along with everyone else, as the short duration made it a perfect "businessman's high". (The mechanism of cocaine is different but cocaine also will cause mood disorders with abuse.)

"Molly" usage is not as widespread as you think. It is still limited, I think, to club music -- the difference today is that the hip hop scene also is club music and there's a lot more electronic dance influence everywhere (including in mainstream pop and indie). Per the Google, surveys still indicate only about 5% usage (in the 1980s the Google says cocaine usage was around 10% or so). What's *really* mainstream is weed.

I *think* the "X ruined my life!" thread phenom is more related to this being a harm reduction forum, and this is a good place for such threads. However, I think there is a problem with such threads in a way, in that hypochondria can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. MDMA abuse *can* cause depersonalization and emotional detachment. With a lot of abuse, it can take a *long* time to recover. More than 6 months, easily.

But the majority of data indicates that recovery is possible. The ex-ravers from the 1990s (including 90s college kids!) that I know of are just fine. They hold jobs and they are generally responsible. Some even still dab in MDMA every now and then, although it's a lot harder when you are older (older people are more aware of "the rules" too in responsible MDMA usage).

They'll probably all talk about the 'good old days' or how it's 'not the same anymore' or how the current molly 'isn't as good as it used to be'. Then they'll tell you that the 21st century was the best rave scene ever and how the music was so much better than today's.

That's my hypothesis anyway.

I don't agree that methylone is shorter acting.
I have around europe tried alot of different batches of MDMA. some tested, others not but I know my shit and for most of the time MDMA is a cozy feeling and peak effects last roughly 2-3hours.
And methylone? I've tried a few times some tested but most not and I love it better then MDMA. It gives me alot more energy, the music gets better then on MDMA and....the effects last longer, the upcome is tad longer, the peak is tad longer and the afterglow is ALOT longer.

Just strolling in the old big and dandy bk-mdma thread theres someone mentioning it too that it lasts alot longer. and I cant disagree, methylone is far better BUT when I take it its 550-600mg in one bomb immediatley and u cant tell a difference between MDMA and methylone apart from the speediness.

And to me it seems as if methy is less neurotoxic then MDMA. The day after MDMA I feel drained, the day after methy I feel the same.

Last edited:
They'll probably all talk about the 'good old days' or how it's 'not the same anymore' or how the current molly 'isn't as good as it used to be'. Then they'll tell you that the 21st century was the best rave scene ever and how the music was so much better than today's.

That's my hypothesis anyway.

-It's not the same
-It isn't as good as it used to be. Ecstacy used to be MDMA, then it was whatever. A response was MDMA powder, molly. Now it's any party powder. Shit, I remember when you could actual trust MDMA was MDMA, or at least MDA. Shit people sold MDA as sass, to make sure people knew it wasn't molly.
-21st century is the current century, but yea, the 20th century and the early 21st did have the best rave scene cause they were special back then. Any party that's electronic music oriented is now called a rave so now raves are as common as any other party. Electronica is now ubiquitous. In a weird way, it was more fun when the raves were illegal and underground. The ones I went to usually had cheaper and purer drugs at them cause only the promoters and their friends could sell.
-The music was better. It was better before then, and before then and before then. Why? Because as time passes people only remember the best of the best. In 20 years people will reminisce about this time.

I used to think like you JWills20. Talking shit about all those "you should have been there" type people. Well... once you get older you start to realize there is a reason. I'm not saying older people are right, but there's a reason they say what they say. They're not right and they're not wrong. Each subculture borrows on and modifies a previous one. So the people of the previous culture look at what they consider a bastardization of their own and talk about the "golden age" of theirs and how the newly developing one is simply the end of theirs. The kids now get a little older, there culture changes with the new wave of youngins, and before you know it they're pissed off at how the kids have shit on what they built. It's inevitable. No one in their 40's looks at the 20 somethings thinking their scene sucked and wished they could jump on this one when they were 20. I never met anyone down in the old rave scene that digs this shit unless they're making money off it.

I think as we start to get into our 40's and such, we'll talk about how we were part of the scene before everything turned to shit with RC's. The whole RC scene is getting more and more dire. The worst part is that as RC's become more common, they become more and more socially acceptable. I think RC's and bath salts and all that shit might be the catalyst to legalize drugs. You've really hit rock bottom prohibition-wise when the most dangerous and least studied drugs are the most common. It really seems like that's becoming a reality. Maybe the MDMA generation that's starting to get older is going to be the generation that says "you kids have it good. In our day MDMA was illegal, cut with who knows what, and hard to find. Now all you have to do is buy it in the store." We might be on the outer edge of substance-wide prohibition.

And to me it seems as if methy is less neurotoxic then MDMA. The day after MDMA I feel drained, the day after methy I feel the same.

Methylone does appear to be less neurotoxic than MDMA at a single dose level, especially on the serotonin side. The danger is that methylone leans more on the dopaminergic side, which isn't exactly healthy either (see: cocaine). From what I read of methylone, there is a stronger urge to redose compulsively as well (not as bad as some stims but definitely worse than MDMA). Six of one, half a dozen of another.

-21st century is the current century, but yea, the 20th century and the early 21st did have the best rave scene cause they were special back then.

A bit of off topic, but, 1990s raves literally were at that "first wave" crest, a "golden age" in a similar way that the late 80s is to hip hop, the late 70s to punk, the late 60s to psychedelia, etc. So yes, it *was* "special" in a sense. It's a massive music movement that starts up before the consolidation and commercialization. (Small wonder there were shades of 1960s hippies and 1970s punk in the rave scene.)

As far as RCs go, in the late 1990s US, MDMA spiked in popularity and I remember there being a surge in both price and fakes. Also the first RCs kind of started floating around shortly after then, mostly tryptamines and 2C type stuff if I recall. So the story is *somewhat* the same in one way. However, there wasn't so many massive variations of RCs for sure! And an RC definitely didn't substitute for a standard drug quite as often. The fake/real ratio of MDMA in some areas today is very, very sad.

(There are definitely worthwhile RCs -- I don't think it's as easy to knock MXE, the APBs, AL-LAD, etc. But my impression is that the worthwhile RCs are almost never sold on the street.)

Yeah I do feel the urge to redose but that only lasts around 30min or so til my head wraps around that I am not willing to redose. But I never felt the urge on MDMA.

After abusing MDMA to massive excess during the late 90's ( i had used occasionally prior to this time period but for a number of reasons during the late 90's I had access to stupid amounts of MDMA) there has been obvious long term psychological damage. I suffer from transient depression and I have difficulty remembering a lot of what happened when I was munching Mandy nearly 24/7. I realized I was fucking myself up so quit the drugs and stopped associating with the people I went raving/clubbing with. I was not 100% for around 2 years after stopping MDMA abuse. I was vague and had short term memory problems. I found it difficult to socialize at times both in terms of having difficulty following conversations due to memory problems and because I found it hard to converse with people without MDMA.

This is when I realized my raving and clubbing had consumed so much of my life that I had difficulty adjusting to life away from this scene. MRI's of individuals who regularly use MDMA have been shown to have some degree of brain damage. Also MDMA abuse can cause cardiac problems long term. On the whole I'm 100% these days I still suffer from transient depression but it is very mild and only lasts a week or so. Sometimes I may indulge in a psychedelic substance but MDMA is something for which the magic has vanished. I find MDMA to be rather dull and much prefer drugs like aMT, MXE, 2cb,2ce,25c Nbome, 4ACO-MiPT, 4 HO-MET etc. Note with the exclusion of Nbome all these substances, despite being RC's, have a long history of human use. The drug aMT was used as an anti depressant in the former USSR. The 2c's and 4 ACO-MiPT, 4 ACO DiPT etc were developed and extensively tested by Shulgin. 2cb became a legal MDMA alternative in the USA not long after the initial MDMA ban.

Drugs like 3,4 CTMP are dangerous RC's as they have a very long half life, are highly vaso-constrictive and cause tachycardia. They are also active at doses as low as 5-10 mg. MDPV overdose should never be treated with beta blockers as this causes rebound hypertension (the beta blockers lower heart rate but increase stroke volume) combined with massive vaso-constriction this can be fatal. Standard treatment is 2-6 mg Lorazepam every 10-15 minutes until symptoms are stable.

As for ALD 52 I have not come across that lovely substance since 1994-95. I think the chemist who developed this drug was eventually arrested in Canada with masses of ALD 52 and MDP2P. This was all destined for the UK, USA, Canadian domestic and Australia. ALD 52 or "sunset orange" is a super clean trip, the best trip I have ever experienced... just magic.

Last edited:
After abusing MDMA to massive excess during the late 90's ( i had used occasionally prior to this time period but for a number of reasons during the late 90's I had access to stupid amounts of MDMA) there has been obvious long term psychological damage. I suffer from transient depression and I have difficulty remembering a lot of what happened when I was munching Mandy nearly 24/7. I realized I was fucking myself up so quit the drugs and stopped associating with the people I went raving/clubbing with. I was not 100% for around 2 years after stopping MDMA abuse. I was vague and had short term memory problems. I found it difficult to socialize at times both in terms of having difficulty following conversations due to memory problems and because I found it hard to converse with people without MDMA.

This is when I realized my raving and clubbing had consumed so much of my life that I had difficulty adjusting to life away from this scene. MRI's of individuals who regularly use MDMA have been shown to have some degree of brain damage. Also MDMA abuse can cause cardiac problems long term. On the whole I'm 100% these days I still suffer from transient depression but it is very mild and only lasts a week or so. Sometimes I may indulge in a psychedelic substance but MDMA is something for which the magic has vanished. I find MDMA to be rather dull and much prefer drugs like aMT, MXE, 2cb,2ce,25c Nbome, 4ACO-MiPT, 4 HO-MET etc. Note with the exclusion of Nbome all these substances, despite being RC's, have a long history of human use. The drug aMT was used as an anti depressant in the former USSR. The 2c's and 4 ACO-MiPT, 4 ACO DiPT etc were developed and extensively tested by Shulgin. 2cb became a legal MDMA alternative in the USA not long after the initial MDMA ban.

Drugs like 3,4 CTMP are dangerous RC's as they have a very long half life, are highly vaso-constrictive and cause tachycardia. They are also active at doses as low as 5-10 mg. MDPV overdose should never be treated with beta blockers as this causes rebound hypertension (the beta blockers lower heart rate but increase stroke volume) combined with massive vaso-constriction this can be fatal. Standard treatment is 2-6 mg Lorazepam every 10-15 minutes until symptoms are stable.

As for ALD 52 I have not come across that lovely substance since 1994-95. I think the chemist who developed this drug was eventually arrested in Canada with masses of ALD 52 and MDP2P. This was all destined for the UK, USA, Canadian domestic and Australia. ALD 52 or "sunset orange" is a super clean trip, the best trip I have ever experienced... just magic.

As someone who is currently dealing with short term memory issues to quite a serious degree, I would be interested in how you progressed on this front during your 2 year recovery period. Could your briefly timeline your milestones over the course of these 2 years (maybe outlining improvements over time as a percentage, if that's easier)? Did you experience gradual improvement of memory or was it more of an overnight thing?

Sorry to bombard you with these questions - there just doesn't seem to be a lot of "Long term comedown" sufferers complaining of cognitive/ memory issues so occasional reassurance can be a much needed boost during what is a pretty testing period. It's always a relief to find anecdotes of people that make it back to baseline despite long, protracted struggles.

Where I live, it's now hard even to come by crystal MDMA, not to mention quality ecstasy pills. Certainly MDMA is available, but it's not even sought after. Few people I know really ever knew that the original ecstasy is MDMA and close analogues. I can see it being replaced by illicit mephedrone or some research chemicals people take large amounts of being almost completely unaware what the substance they're taking is, how it works etc. Anyway, mephedrone is completely different from MDMA, when I see people go into binges with this, I can definitely say that this is not a substitute for but simply a replacement for MDMA or rather ecstasy pills in general. Also, as mephedrone got banned here and moved to the black market, its users who didn't use illegal drugs much other than rave pills also moved to the black market. And what awaits there? Amphetamine. And now this is the real plague here in Poland. Some housing estates literally are drowning in amphetamine, if you go out and wander around for a bit, you can see that almost everyone is on speed. And wherever speed is used, mephedrone is also available, it might not be from the same person dealing amphetamine, but it's there. And what's more, people who earlier used just amphetamine, now also use mephedrone from time to time or in some cases mephedrone got them just like amphetamine had got them in the past.

How do I see the future? Mephedrone is cheaper than crystal MDMA on a weight basis, it's contaminated in the same manner street amphetamine is. I can see the whole generation going down on amphetamine and mephedrone, it's something that really has grown up in scale compared to the times when I was a teenager. There were amphetamine users in my middle high school, but its popularity along with mephedrone might have risen like 500% or more. Actually the drug is very often just called "flex", so who knows what there is, I didn't run any tests, probably just being lazy, but with some of my friends who are more into how drugs work like me we thought of flephedrone, methcathinone, and a few other compounds mixed with mephedrone or even without mephedrone to lower costs of production and avoid precursors that are less available).

Of course, the past of drugs in Poland definitely much differed from the situation in the US and Western Europe.

Where I live, it's now hard even to come by crystal MDMA, not to mention quality ecstasy pills. Certainly MDMA is available, but it's not even sought after. Few people I know really ever knew that the original ecstasy is MDMA and close analogues. I can see it being replaced by illicit mephedrone or some research chemicals people take large amounts of being almost completely unaware what the substance they're taking is, how it works etc. Anyway, mephedrone is completely different from MDMA, when I see people go into binges with this, I can definitely say that this is not a substitute for but simply a replacement for MDMA or rather ecstasy pills in general. Also, as mephedrone got banned here and moved to the black market, its users who didn't use illegal drugs much other than rave pills also moved to the black market. And what awaits there? Amphetamine. And now this is the real plague here in Poland. Some housing estates literally are drowning in amphetamine, if you go out and wander around for a bit, you can see that almost everyone is on speed. And wherever speed is used, mephedrone is also available, it might not be from the same person dealing amphetamine, but it's there. And what's more, people who earlier used just amphetamine, now also use mephedrone from time to time or in some cases mephedrone got them just like amphetamine had got them in the past.

How do I see the future? Mephedrone is cheaper than crystal MDMA on a weight basis, it's contaminated in the same manner street amphetamine is. I can see the whole generation going down on amphetamine and mephedrone, it's something that really has grown up in scale compared to the times when I was a teenager. There were amphetamine users in my middle high school, but its popularity along with mephedrone might have risen like 500% or more. Actually the drug is very often just called "flex", so who knows what there is, I didn't run any tests, probably just being lazy, but with some of my friends who are more into how drugs work like me we thought of flephedrone, methcathinone, and a few other compounds mixed with mephedrone or even without mephedrone to lower costs of production and avoid precursors that are less available).

Of course, the past of drugs in Poland definitely much differed from the situation in the US and Western Europe.

I love 4MMC but you got to keep a handle on it as it's supper addictive. 1/2 a gram for a weekend for 1 person and no more. Also I wouldn't use 4MMC again for a long time (months) after just one small outing on it. It's not really a substance that is enjoyable if over used, you just smell like cat piss. Over use of 4 MMC can leave on depressed and feeling lethargic, sick if you have been awake 24 hours + on 4MMC. 4MEC is awful, awful shit. Bad for your heart and a crappy alternative to MDMA. 4 MEC feels more like an anti depressant imo. Adder it's sad that you have got so much amphetamine in your country but I think it's becoming a global issue. Here in Australia our meth consumption is probably second only to Thailand and the USA.

Here in Australia our meth consumption is probably second only to Thailand and the USA.

Not disputing that hahahahaha we've gotten real bad.

OP That was such an intense story I read it all, I think in Aus we're half decent on a general level when it comes to MDMA & excessive use. Then again, different cities etc.