European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

When someone dies

Ismene2

Bluelighter
When you have a friend who dies in tragic circumstances does that mean every time you think of them it has to be with all the baggage and sadness of their deaths? Is it possible to just think of the laughs you had?

It's easy to think of all the laughs u had full of ,:-/delepscliclics but sober it's possible to have had great experiences too that weren't artificially induced. Two sides to the coin. But memes reduce to the L C D Be at peace talking might manifests myriad colors or something else more sobering. Be well 🤍#1 take nothing serious. #2 take everything serious. Lies in between de ....

Last edited:
My best friend who was a month from being my wife died in circumstances I will never forgive myself for. It's been almost 4 years now and I do find myself reminiscing often, but it's more often than not followed by a stabbing pain in my heart. Sorry if that's flat as fuck but it's the sad truth.
What about you @Ismene2? Do you find it gets better?

Mate I've known from about 9 or 10 years old, died due to heroin. He was injecting in his groin, died in the same in park we used to get pissed in as teenagers. Massive heart attack due to blood clots.

When I think back, I remember all the dumb shit we did as kids, as adults, I remember all the dumb shit he did as an adult. Not even sure why he picked up a habit, he had quite a wonderful life and a decent job and family. Whatever pain he had, he took it to the grave. RIP Daniel.

totally possible man...just takes time I'm afraid
Fuck yes. Took me six months before I could look at the wedding photos without crying. Now I can remember wonderful things about her, without overwhelmig sadness.
I am still a work in progress...

It takes time, or at least that’s my experience. Sometimes I’ve had moments of trying to wrap my mind around what happened, times Ive felt guilty for introducing her to people that she ended up getting into stuff with & then … there’s the times that I get a beautiful memory of us doing something fun & or really laughing about something & having a fun time 💜