• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When Smoking h i can only inhale for a few secs until i run out of breath but other smokers can i hale for ages any good breathing techniques etc

Mate it's clear as day his chatting pure shit again.
His saying his smoked 10 bags in one day??!!!!?!!!?!?!!?

Why anyone would take this as a legit post is beyond me, his a fucking clown & tells lies.
Look at your pic your the clown I swear I am gonna personally kill yoi

That's right 10 bags its called tolerance pussy

Give me a good technique

Here's me hoping you a mod would tell him to stop trolling me yeah I posted a picture of a badly smoked one for the record I get 3-10 lines out of one bag

Just seen this. If you're only getting 3 - 10 lines per bag you're either getting seriously ripped off or your technique is seriously bad.

A decent 10 bag of decent gear should serve up to 40 lines and a healthily loaded tooter for afters...

Just seen this. If you're only getting 3 - 10 lines per bag you're either getting seriously ripped off or your technique is seriously bad.

A decent 10 bag of decent gear should serve up to 40 lines and a healthily loaded tooter for afters...
Its my technique my mate told me that's why I have been asking but gave up after none stop abuse from zoplocodonr bandit badboy.

I have improved now though i think

Please give me some more tips just ignore zb if he shows his pedigre twat.

I was torching it, holding the flame to close because.otherwise the smoke trails I was producing hardly any smoke so I just burned it so I can get a decent hit but I know I'm wasting it that's what practice and advise is for right

Oh and zb before you start we all know how u feel about mw so save your breath mug.

Dude you have followed me everywhere I hve made a serious three trolling me its getting boring I honestly haven't got the energy to deal with you but if you keep it up I will have to skin you alive come to think of it nice size 4 white coat would be a perfect present for my gran

Yo zb come here a sec I have sausages right inside that cage

Attachments

• WP_20191223_001.jpg
    WP_20191223_001.jpg
    919 KB · Views: 4
Its my technique my mate told me that's why I have been asking but gave up after none stop abuse from zoplocodonr bandit badboy.

I have improved now though i think

I would suggest that you get your mate to show you as it's easier to learn from demonstration rather than explanation.

But here's a few tips:

Use a low to medium flame on the lighter. Just tickle the foil with the flame until the gear turns to liquid and starts to run. An excess of smoke means you're burning it rather than vapourising it. This wastes gear. Unfortunately, cuts in the gear can override a decent technique as it becomes impossible to vapourise it properly.

Use a flat sheet of foil and dont touch the surface with your fingers - any grease frazzles the fuck out of your gear. The more creases there are in your foil, the more gear you'll waste.

Try to run onto a clean piece of foil every time. Running over dirty tracks wastes gear.

But the best tip I can give you is just stay the fuck away. I know you won't listen, but I also know you will eventually understand...

But the best tip I can give you is just stay the fuck away. I know you won't listen, but I also know you will eventually understand...

Fuck him, if his telling the truth he will learn like we all had to mate.
Let him go on his little path. I'd not tell him shit as he knows it all it seems.

William S Burroughs - Junk is a cellular equation that teaches the user facts of general validity. I have learned a great deal from using junk: I have seen life measured out in eyedroppers of morphine solution. I experienced the agonizing deprivation of junk sickness, and the pleasure of relief when junk-thirsty cells drank from the needle. Perhaps all pleasure is relief. I have learned the cellular stoicism that junk teaches the user. I have seen a cell full of sick junkies silent and immobile in separate misery. They knew the pointlessness of complaining or moving. They knew that basically no one can help anyone else. There is no key, no secret someone else has that he can give you.

The first time one of his "mates" shoots a load of potent gear & hits the floor making that "death rattle" noise & turns blue his atitude will change.

Fuck him & his lies, he knows nothing & I am getting so close to doxing him. I've already got his from Leicester & I know what phone he uses online, he never uses a decent ISPN or bounces any of his outgoing data, his truly fucking with the wrong person I swear to God.

@andyturbo ;)

I mean God forbid someone was to post his address on something like Storm Front & tell people people on there his some militant Zionist Jew.
Oh I don't know maybe send his info to the UK section of Atom Waffen etc etc.......

Mentally ill little fucktard.

If you use a torch, stop. Just use a bic and hold it an inch to an inch and a half away from the bowl. Make sure you’re rolling side to side at a steady fluid pace. When you feel the vapor become slightly warmer than lukewarm (sorry I am terrible at any sort of identifying descriptions lmao) take the flame off. Keep slowly rolling side to side to get a nice finish on your hit.

Key to getting a long concentrated hit? The rolling, as well as better breathing and inhaling techniques. Exhale the air out of your lungs right before you hit it and inhale and then inhale slowwwwwly. Take your time and stay steady. Keep a’ roll in’. Watch the smoke fill the bowl and milk it in those spots for a split second here and there. Just make sure you’re not hitting to fast and as I said, my trick is breathing all the air out of my lungs before I hit

Whoops, I thought you were using a bowl! Nvm. Lol. There’s some tips for when you have/use a piece 🙂
EXIT: wow I totally misread this whole post. Thought it was about ice 😂 disregard my comments! Lol

Last edited:
Ganjcat,
I think just holding it for 1 or two seconds will work great and not be as bad for your lungs.

Thanks guys and just ignore zoplicodone bandit he's a sad bastard following me around pretending to be this all knowing veteran he's just a twat I am giving the gear up btw I'm gonna cut down to codeine I'm just addicted to the foil ritual having line, line , line slowly going from sick to high its not even that good either just so addicting :p

Ganjcat,
I think just holding it for 1 or two seconds will work great and not be as bad for your lungs.
Funny thing is I do I dont think holding it in longer makes much difference plus theirs nothing like the taste of a fat hit and you get more 'taste' exhaling it before its all absorbed if that makes sense