Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When should i feel MDMA (Snorted)?

hmuwts

Greenlighter
Hey, quick question:
Around 45 minutes i snorted a pretty decent size of some pure white crystal MDMA and i still can't feel it yet... Should i be feeling it by now and what could the reason be that i'm not feeling it?

Yeah you should be feeling it now, I'd say around 15 minutes you'd start to feel it in some way.

If it was a decent size like you said, and you haven't done any MDMA recently (In the last month) you should feel any snorted MDMA above like 40mg dose. Are you on any type of antidepressants or other medication? Need much more info to analyse why you haven't gotten high. My best guess is you got sold sugar or something. But I don't know enough to say for sure.

Yeah insufflated MDMA requires a lot less than orally, and it hits you pretty fast. You should be feeling it within a few minutes and well up by the 10-15 minute point.

The burn from snorting MDMA and meth doesn't even bother me, actually, I'm happy the more the meth burns
Unfortunately ladies and gentlemen, literally 85% of the 'molly' (SUPPOSED TO BE MDMA) IS NOT indeed MDMA at all. So don't feel bad it has happen to me before
I don't even bother trying to look for it anymore, it's gotten sad. The closest I got to MDMA on 'molly' was cloudy crystals with a tint of pink.

That is actually very wrong Opiatekrzy. Depending where in the world, you can get very potent and super strength ecstasy when it comes to dosage in Europe. Where as in the states, it's very hard to come by.

I mean I can get a gram of MDMA 84% purity which is the highest possible since the other 16% is salts and left over chemicals which are needed if you want it in the crystal form. You can get MDMA 100% pure in liquid but anyway I can get a gram of 84% pure for like 10$ whereas I've heard people in the states would pay 150$+ for the exact same stuff. Also I heard that most ecstasy tablets you will get in the states will in fact be fakes but even the real MDMA ecstasy is only like 40-80mg MDMA each tablet whereas a lot of ecstasy tablets floating around western Europe and the UK are like 220MG each tablet.

You hit it right on the button!!! I live in the USA, NEW YORK. I have literally pondered through hundreds of actual logo e pills such as red Superman's, Louis vutton, super Mario shaped, Bart Simpson...you name it, buffalo has all of them as bunk knock off!! It disgusts me! The same identical ones on pillreports.com saying MDMA. I understand I should have a test kit and do this research myself, but it goes to show how pathetic it is ,. mainstream
All.tje."Molly" i. had was either shitty.grade ice or at best methylone, that or something damn.near close to MDMA ...there has to.be a very good reason why MDMA is not available like that in the US, I'm talking raw MDMA or people who disagree that can't distinguish even MDA to MDMA