• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When MDMA gets weird...

Balls.

Heh. I’m not even that. I just go to them for drugs, atmosphere and people I know. I’m actually metalhead- don’t boo me!

Oh.. Your one of thooose. We don’ like yo kind ‘round here. ;)

Music, drugs, good people, doesn’t matter the scene as long as those things are met it’s all good..

-GC

Sounds like psychosis. Thing is you can't blame MD by it's own, while she's a factor you can't get it until you have predisposition to these type of stuff. Have you took anything else while rolling as you failed to mention that?

Its definitely not psychosis and im a bit surprised more people havent had this experience. This happens very often at very high doses and for some after smoking weed. Its definitely a weird occurence, its definitely trippy, but theres not really a nefariousness to it, just almost like a kind of "double take"ness to it. The glasses one is very very common.

Alot of times at these doses alot of nonsensical conversations will happen as well. People will start talking about a random subject like in hyonosis almost and once they snap out of it, some light hilarity ensues - "yep, we're fucked up"

ya while on md u can have visuals

no reason to pour ur inner heisenberg. Not everything's a philosophy.

I only had these dream movies happen one time when I was a kid a got my first gram of MDMA. Not knowing how to properly use it sniffed it all over a weekend (felt completely fine afterwards btw, LTC my ass..).

One of the nights I sniffed a line right before laying in bed and the whole night drifted through the craziest dream visuals that I could come out of whenever I wanted. I can’t remember them except one moment where I was in a car in the dream and looked at the rear view to see myself with aviator shades on looking like a badass, and knowing in that moment it wasn’t the real me. It was trippy to say the least.

Since then haven’t had any, although opiates on occasion will put me into that place where I’ll blurt out conversation from my dream world.

-Gc

How much you guys taking? And all at once or doses spread out? I usually spread my doses out, never had anything like that happen.

Dropped 200mg at once is when i first saw these visuals, i've had them at 100mg doses spreaded out though.

I only had these dream movies happen one time when I was a kid a got my first gram of MDMA. Not knowing how to properly use it sniffed it all over a weekend (felt completely fine afterwards btw, LTC my ass..).

One of the nights I sniffed a line right before laying in bed and the whole night drifted through the craziest dream visuals that I could come out of whenever I wanted. I can’t remember them except one moment where I was in a car in the dream and looked at the rear view to see myself with aviator shades on looking like a badass, and knowing in that moment it wasn’t the real me. It was trippy to say the least.

Since then haven’t had any, although opiates on occasion will put me into that place where I’ll blurt out conversation from my dream world.

-Gc

I also get these dream closed eye visuals, they're pretty weird because you think the shit is real then you realise your eyes are closed.

Surprised nobody has mentioned that this is likely , or definitely , due to metabolism of mdma to mda at high doses. The first (and only time lmao) time I did north of half a gram of mdma over the coarse of a night. I smoked weed 4+ hours into that experience. The visuals were absolutely mad in the best way possible. :D I have had also had those closed eyed dream like visuals, which is also quite incredible. But that was on a "normal" sized dose, I want to say the most obvious/memorable time this happened, was on 205mg.

HMMMMMM maybe I'll do two points at once next time. Maybe go up to... well I didnt get that at 400mg so maybe 600mg? Really fukk my brain haha...

See sunglasses lol
Lookin for this for me most charateristic hallucination.

The imaginary MDMA sunglasses everyone sees on a high dose. Is just a bit more prevalent as the why are you talking to that garbage can remark? At which the person on ecxtasy answer's
"I thought it was a waitress bendend over with a dinner plate on her back" true story!

HMMMMMM maybe I'll do two points at once next time. Maybe go up to... well I didnt get that at 400mg so maybe 600mg? Really fukk my brain haha...

Try smoking some weed 3-4 hours into a 250mg+ dose, it'll help those crazy mda visuals for sure. Not sure if 250 is enough though, I may try 300ish for my next with some dabs for the comedown.

I can only sign that.

I haven't done MDMA in a long time, since in the end it just made me puke,
but I remember 2 particular events where MD caused ridiculous hallucinations.

One was at a party where I saw my ex(together then) as an ethereal whatchamacallit, looked like a fucking ghost in the movies. I got startled and the hallucination was gone.

The second time was in a phase of my life I refer to as "the freakout". I suffer from paranoid schizophrenia, so I do have rather many of them, but this time was just crazy. I was taking too many psychedelics, and my mind was playing tricks on me (on purpose, kinda - my mind's a nasty fuck)
Taking the MDMA I suddenly felt watched after it kicked in, even more so after we took more. I felt watched so much, that I saw eyes appear out of nowhere(like in a wall or a curtain or just plain floating in the air), and once I looked into them directly, they would disappear. Still getting goosebumps thinking about it

Fucking devilish, that stuff.

edit: on both occasions I only took the MDMA, nothing else