• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

when is black tar finished off a foil

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
don't inject and accidentally just copped black tar instead of tan. which is crazy given where i live, but i've been seeing on the news that mexican dope is becoming more popular all aross the US.

no biggie; just did a "foilee" and it feels great. i did a little glob, and i hit it twice. it smoked the second time, but didn't move further down the foil like the first hit. kinda seemed like i was just smoking residue on the second hit. can anyone confirm?

will black tar keep burning even after you've gotten all the dope out? if so, how do you know when it's done? or do you hit it 'till it stops smoking? or is there a better way i should be doing this, like dropping water on it and snorting? plugging?

thanks!

hydro

Last edited:
Yeah, it will leave a residue. I've never tried snorting or plugging BTH but it's pretty easy to get your foil technique down, just make sure you get all the vapor and try not to burn the underside of the foil. Also, put the dope on the matte side of the aluminum foil (so you don't inhale the shiny coating). Once it stops vaporizing and just leaves residue, it's all done. I don't IV either but smoking has always been my favorite ROA by far when possible. I believe the BA is secondary only to IV, and fairly negligibly so. Snorting is probably the least efficient, and plugging won't give you as quick of a rush as smoking. Plus, it's one of the safer ROAs since you can rapidly feel how high you're getting. If you don't have a tolerance though, smoke slow anyway.

thanks for the thorough reply. i got it down well enough to get really high. i don't like the rush though. made me feel sick. feels good now that the high's settled in. and the bit of nausea was definitely worth not having to guess my dose with something new.

Sounds like you might've gone a little bit too high if you got nausea from the rush, BTH is definitely a one-slow-hit-at-a-time drug, especially if your tolerance isn't high. Glad I could help though and that it worked out well overall. I smoke(d) opium much more often than I do heroin, but same principle, and I found it to be the best way to guage my dose and have never experienced a true OD from it (being an experienced user), much easier to dose accurately than any other ROA besides maybe sniffing, but I'd personally smoke tar over trying to sniff it any day.

Yeah, it will leave a residue. I've never tried snorting or plugging BTH but it's pretty easy to get your foil technique down, just make sure you get all the vapor and try not to burn the underside of the foil. Also, put the dope on the matte side of the aluminum foil (so you don't inhale the shiny coating). Once it stops vaporizing and just leaves residue, it's all done. I don't IV either but smoking has always been my favorite ROA by far when possible. I believe the BA is secondary only to IV, and fairly negligibly so. Snorting is probably the least efficient, and plugging won't give you as quick of a rush as smoking. Plus, it's one of the safer ROAs since you can rapidly feel how high you're getting. If you don't have a tolerance though, smoke slow anyway.

there is no difference between the shiny and the dull side. Unless, you have the non stick stuff.

Aluminium foil has a shiny side and a matte side. The shiny side is produced when the aluminium is rolled during the final pass. It is difficult to produce rollers with a gap fine enough to cope with the foil gauge, therefore, for the final pass, two sheets are rolled at the same time, doubling the thickness of the gauge at entry to the rollers. When the sheets are later separated, the inside surface is dull, and the outside surface is shiny.