• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

When does oxy withdrawal REALLY start

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Mentally in day If I take a instant I feel like im rattling 6 hours after sometimes even before, If I take extended then about 8 hours but sometimes I take an instant at 3pm take a quetiapine for my mental health knocks me out from about 8pm till 3am. so thats twelve hours without instant and Im just in pain and feel anxious if I been taking normal dose.
so It questions me if not thinking about the next dose, physically when does the oh shit I really need to take this or I cant function kick in.

Oxycodone is fairly short-lives, at 20 hours it's totally gone from you're body, so I would say WD's can start anywhere from 10-20h period, depenting on dose.

Full on withdrawals with oxy will probably kick in between 20-40hours after your last dose. How long you an stand it depends on your dose, a person taking 2g's of heroin a day is gonna hit that "oh shit" moment pretty early into withdrawal.

I feel im just getting cravings for the high back cos even with a decent tolerance I still get some euphoria and pain relief.
But im so restless until ive taken atleast 30mg and thats by 8hours when I been up, yesterday I took a tiny bit off the 30 to make it a bit instant released and felt a bit rattly until i dosed 8hours later. I did feel it kick back in about 5hours later as 2nd release meant to be 7hours but obvs not same with everyone, i remember when first got addicted i could go 24hour without morphine and 16hour without oxyocdone before feeling any withdrawal.

Once it all wears out of your system at once in like a couple days you start feeling cramps and sweats and shit. Thats why you space out your doses. This coming fromsomeone content to lie vomit sick on methadone i didnt need just to to be more there and not sober. >.>