• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

When does amphetamine comedown start and how long does it last?

Depends on the dose + the person. But you will feel like shit(anxoius paranoid), it will go away after you get nice sleep. If you ask i see its your first time. Comedown starts about aftr 10 hours you took your last dose, also alcohol is a big factor. People usualy get drunk when they take amph, and try to balance 2in1. All in all its not a pleasent feeling. Your body responds to you! not in a good way! :)

Its a drug.

Last edited:
Anywhere from 8 to 12 hours, depends on your metabolism, 10s pretty average. Usually lasts till you get some rest and nutrition.

If you truly are just looking for averages, Wikipedia is the best resource to start with. The comedown is much more subjective and more severe for different individuals, so there's no way of telling you how it will feel for you. I have a terrible time with comedowns. My best friend always used to just get tired and wanted to take a nap. Having issues with anxiety and depression, as one might guess, tends to predispose people to harsh comedown phases.

I remember I read somewhere that MDMA comedown only starts on like the 5th day. Isn't it like this with amphetamine? Does it start basically right away? I think I've noticed I get depressed too in the middle of the week, not straight after. I hope it's just a coincidence then. Right now I feel very good and didn't notice any comedown right after either.

Well just saying if you have anxiety it will feel like your high but your actually just anxious. This can be more than 12 hiurs after does. But if your taking zanax or drinking or do not have anxiety it will be roughly 12-14 hours to sleep. Be careful with the zanax and alcohol. Everything is different with everybody mostly.