• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants When do amphetamine stop overriding other drugs

Hezman94

Bluelighter
How long till you can feel opiates after amphetamine or any drug for that matter
I got diazepam but don't wanna waste it as I feel ok atm last dosed four hours ago but took biggest dose six hours as I took sixty mg morphine and jus stopped me rattling as had been fifteen hours since a dose

Depends on the quality of your meth really.

Usually I’ll wait 16 hours after meth before even bothering to try knock myself out with Val’s or I’ll end up taking a bucket load that’s a total waste.

But I’ve had some shit that’s so bad I could take Val’s and be asleep within 6 hours of my last hit

I plugged .4 ans bombed .4 and still wired bow abd find a little bit in baggy took it sublingually my mate drank ten pintd and is now feeling effects he didn't redose tho or plug I have taken 20mg diazepam 30mg morphine and 35mg Oxy I usually can take like eighty but it's just a waste

Still saving my beers till I fully wore off he's trying to get one pipe of white I ain't bothering not worth one pipe

For amphetamine, I’d recommend waiting 6-8 hours after your last dose to get the most out of your benzos/opiates.

Sometimes 5 hours has been enough for 1mg clonazepam to put me to sleep, or to nod off from a modest dose of hydromorphone, but it sounds like you’ve taken a good amount of amphetamine so I’d lean towards the 8 hour mark.

I took at seven hours my eyes arempinned just enjoying thenixh high had a couple.oinrs and got thirty mg Oxy and my.days dose 100mg.korphine for rest of day s ok gonna buy a bit.more.alcohol to keep anxiety at bay
Plus I not been getting sedated at all recently oxynis stimulating but j been drinking morning uppersnon them andnitnuuet gives.me a boost

Didn NJ next 2g ok nsrant morphine yes bad idea but had to try the rush was awesome no BN nod tho heroin BN overridednit for first fi r mk ok na I was glued to floor then I was dead happy for couple hours.
I omlymplugged and snorted past few days.
It just I'm so restless without oxys I'm basically craving heroin everyday and on a maintenance but craving the erjg asni get to not bring ill but she cut dow. Her oxys so she always always has the. Nearly and it so hard and I don't. Bother with heroin especially when I was getting points which were wank then got told it was down to half a point for couple days fucking don't smoke it all then cunts

When I wasn't doing heroin j could get five bags for twenty quid half a gram of good wuality

Individual mileage varies. On my last binge I did a .2 plug of MDMA then 1 g of IV meth over 48 hours but in the last 6 hours got more tired the more I jacked into myself. In the end a 1 mg etizolam and 50 mg seroquel put me out for about 12 hours. My last shot was .1 g meth about 3 hours before I crashed. When I woke up I felt totally brain-fried though I'm not sure whether that's the damage of the uppers or the hangover of the downers.

Why not do speed and opiates??
Speed never took over any high for me if it felt like one was weaker feeling than the other I'd just even it out
Like 100mg adderal and .2 heroin iv

Thats just my exspierience