• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

When did you give up on your dreams? Who here is living their dream?

I'm living my dream. I eat Lucky Charms for breakfast EVERY day, I drink chocolate milkshake with every meal, and I do heroin most days. I'm also platinum league in Starcraft II and well on my way to diamond. I've achieved everything I've ever wanted and more!
Can't say I've ever been more jealous of anyone in my life.

I am living my dream right now. In Mexico, almost have a job. Lots of great benzos, weed, coke, and x. But I wanna work, not just take drugs all day. But it is kind of like a dream of mine just to sit around the mountains taking care of the animals on our farm.

I suppose im living part of my dream.. even if it's only temporary. I always wanted to travel long-term and live in another country. At the moment i'm living in Budapest, Hungary and have been for almost 10 months and i've traveled to around 28 different countries.. career-wise though i have no idea what im doing and once i return home i will be back at square one. - But i will cross that bridge when i come too it.

I hope one day i can experience zero gravity in space with headphones and music, that is a genuine dream of mine.. :D

On a more realistic note.. im still figuring out what i actually want out of life.. so i can't comment much here.

I hate to say this but ironically whether or not you are living the ideal dream, we're all living in a dream.

my dream has always been to just chill to the best of my ability so we are in progress right now

This.

I've had various dreams dashed by one thing & another. I'm still dealing with a fair few things & I guess I've come to realise that I just need to live life to its fullest, which for me revolves around what I do with my free time.

As far as actual dreams go, I just try to be realistic & flexible now. I'm going to keep following them regardless though.

It's the journey that counts, not the destination. :)