• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos When dealing with pure alprazolam powder, harm reduction.

appies

Greenlighter
Hello all, I know there is plenty of info on the methods of creating and accurately dosing Benzo powders / tinctures. A brief overview is that your scale will not measure milligrams accurately enough and you need to measure out say 20 milligrams, and use a small amount of solvent to mix in and dissolve the Benzo. Then make sure you put it into a measured amount of liquid (depending on dose strength, 20mg into 20ml of liquid gives you 1mg per ml). Honestly, the larger the ratio of liquid to powder the better (if you use 200 ml of water for 20 mg of alprazolam, every 10 ml dose will give you 1 mg of alprazolam, which may or may not be enough for your tolerances.) This makes it easy to measure and dose correctly.

HOWEVER!
Imo the container should be shaken before each dose. The Benzo solution will rise to the top of the water (or whatever else you have it in, with few exceptions) and a sip off the top could easily be way to much. I learned this the hard way. Had a mini patron bottle given to me with a 4mg/ml strength and one little sip fucked me up so bad. I had the tolerance to take this concentration, but I feel it somehow made its way to the top and what I got was more like 30-40 mg. Shake the bottle! And don't make solutions if you aren't sure what you are doing.

Hello all, I know there is plenty of info on the methods of creating and accurately dosing Benzo powders / tinctures. A brief overview is that your scale will not measure milligrams accurately enough and you need to measure out say 20 milligrams, and use a small amount of solvent to mix in and dissolve the Benzo. Then make sure you put it into a measured amount of liquid (depending on dose strength, 20mg into 20ml of liquid gives you 1mg per ml). Honestly, the larger the ratio of liquid to powder the better (if you use 200 ml of water for 20 mg of alprazolam, every 10 ml dose will give you 1 mg of alprazolam, which may or may not be enough for your tolerances.) This makes it easy to measure and dose correctly.

HOWEVER!
Imo the container should be shaken before each dose. The Benzo solution will rise to the top of the water (or whatever else you have it in, with few exceptions) and a sip off the top could easily be way to much. I learned this the hard way. Had a mini patron bottle given to me with a 4mg/ml strength and one little sip fucked me up so bad. I had the tolerance to take this concentration, but I feel it somehow made its way to the top and what I got was more like 30-40 mg. Shake the bottle!

If you Talk about dissolving Alprazolam in water, you don't know anything about that subject and should stay away from handling pure (and potent!) Benzodiazepines!
And don't make solutions if you aren't sure what you are doing.
Err... right!

Lol!!! I laughed so hard !! You don't know what you're saying at all Xanax ain't water soluble you have to use fatty milk or vodka buddy

If you Talk about dissolving Alprazolam in water, you don't know anything about that subject and should stay away from handling pure (and potent!) Benzodiazepines! Err... right!

Maybe I should have been more specific... of course it doesn't dissolve in water. Nearly all benzos dont. YOU DISSOLVE THE POWDER IN JUST ENOUGH HP ALCOHOL (EVERCLEAR) or PG TO REACH SATURATION. After you have saturated the compatible liquid, you can put it in whatever you want. It doesn't "un-dissolve" once added to water or soda or anything. Hell, make yourself a screwdriver from hell with some OJ.

Use everclear or pg in the smallest amount possible, then dilute with something harmless. Nobody wants to take a shot (either drink or up the arm) of everclear with 12 mgs of xanax in it.

well maybe some do. ive done it, not pleasant in the arm (stupidity, why not just drink it???). the reason for the IV use of alprazolam was the ability to mix with oxy or heroin. again, not a great combo if you black out and redose.

Maybe I should have been more specific... of course it doesn't dissolve in water. Nearly all benzos dont. YOU DISSOLVE THE POWDER IN JUST ENOUGH HP ALCOHOL (EVERCLEAR) or PG TO REACH SATURATION. After you have saturated the compatible liquid, you can put it in whatever you want. It doesn't "un-dissolve" once added to water or soda or anything. Hell, make yourself a screwdriver from hell with some OJ.

Use everclear or pg in the smallest amount possible, then dilute with something harmless. Nobody wants to take a shot (either drink or up the arm) of everclear with 12 mgs of xanax in it.

well maybe some do. ive done it, not pleasant in the arm (stupidity, why not just drink it???). the reason for the IV use of alprazolam was the ability to mix with oxy or heroin. again, not a great combo if you black out and redose.

btw vanilla extract works well too.