• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

When dabs teach you a lesson

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
A expensive one for bullshit trim run PHO dabs. Sorry I just had to say it somewhere I can’t fuck the person up they have a kid, can’t rob them I don’t wanna go back to jail. So I learned a expensive lesson today. cannabis prohibition sucks. It only hurts the consumer it doesn’t hurt the dealers or the the black market. To you out there doing trim runs, you don’t know what your doing please stop. Just cause you found a vacuum oven for 800 doesn’t make you a scientist. Ehhh off to the trash they go

Blackmarket fucks up all runs, not just trim runs.

This is what a legal trim run looks like: 75% THCA at $14 a gram (this price and picture is 5 years old too, so you can expect to pay even much less than that today), and of course tested properly for bullshit like pesticides.

fk0DLp5.jpg

Blackmarket fucks up all runs, not just trim runs.

This is what a legal trim run looks like: 75% THCA at $14 a gram (this price and picture is 5 years old too, so you can expect to pay even much less than that today), and of course tested properly for bullshit like pesticides.

fk0DLp5.jpg
Yeah luckily plug was cool enough to exchange it for said amount of bud So it’s not a total loss . Only problem my tolerance is way to high for it but I plan on reducing it here soon for a week or so. So, I just got a new rig for everything Too. I live in a illegal state so black markets all we got so the problem isn’t really my connects but whoever’s doing this at larger scale. That looks beautiful I had some similar to start with which piqued my interest and I switched for about a month. albeit my prices aren’t as good as that. But I accept it, it’s what I can do with what I go. Hopefully in the coming years things will cool out and federal legalization can take place. Would be a good economy boost and fairly safe during covid to begin. That way we can start getting oversight and quality control. But to be fair I got trash CBD crumble that tasted worse then this from a licensed CBD dispensary. Ehhh I’m old school I guess now until things change

that photo looks like perfect bubble hash or finger hash

legal trim? hmm gonna google dat
It's often times not advertised as trim because of the negative connotations people can have with it.

If you strike up a conversation with the bud tender at the store/dispensary often times you can get insider information like this.

That looks like butter, or a whipped shatter.
Looks tasty and at $14, was an insane deal!
**please no modern day prices**

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting concentrates from black market / street are never good. Occasionally something good comes around.

Getting from the dispensary is the only way.

There are some shady public sites that hide behind ecwid / etsy but they are few. Seems like they sell surplus or just middle man from their cheap dispensary. They usually have good stuff.

Trudeau's mari-caca being systematically vilified one way or another i don't seen too many alternatives to chronic self-poisoning than home cultivation, with the 3rd-party man removed from this delicate equation...

Third parties are well alive and kicking - and they’re far superior quality AND pricewise to the gov shwag.
They’re sitting on tons of 6 month old weed, might as well reduce it all to concentrates.
The investors are still waiting for their “sure thing” but until this market grows up a but (matures) and lowers the price nationally, it’s become more of a losing bet.

Grow and concentrate our own is the answer - increase home production limit to 16 plants from 4!

The best homemade concentrates are usually the solvent-less kind such as rosin. If I were to make my own concentrates these days I would invest a small amount of money into a rosin press. It's a no-brainer.

Blackmarket BHO/PHO makers skip a lot of the important steps and tend to use cheap materials. It's also worth knowing that these people are essentially making pipe bombs that could explode at any time and they often times do explode.

Some places that are legal allow home cultivators to send their buds and/or trim into a licensed concentrate producers to have them do it for them. This way you can legally grow your own and then have professionally made concentrates done safely and better than the home cultivator could do anyway.

Third parties are well alive and kicking - and they’re far superior quality AND pricewise to the gov shwag.
They’re sitting on tons of 6 month old weed, might as well reduce it all to concentrates.
The investors are still waiting for their “sure thing” but until this market grows up a but (matures) and lowers the price nationally, it’s become more of a losing bet.

Grow and concentrate our own is the answer - increase home production limit to 16 plants from 4!
I’d just like to get medical in my state :/

The best homemade concentrates are usually the solvent-less kind such as rosin. If I were to make my own concentrates these days I would invest a small amount of money into a rosin press. It's a no-brainer.

Blackmarket BHO/PHO makers skip a lot of the important steps and tend to use cheap materials. It's also worth knowing that these people are essentially making pipe bombs that could explode at any time and they often times do explode.

Some places that are legal allow home cultivators to send their buds and/or trim into a licensed concentrate producers to have them do it for them. This way you can legally grow your own and then have professionally made concentrates done safely and better than the home cultivator could do anyway.
Yeah I’ve finally figured. If it’s black market solventless or nothing

Canadian government pot isn't that great. There are places online to get shatter and hash fairly cheap, 3rd party for bud, screw Treaudope!

Oh yeah that first time. Put me on my ass and I’d have smoked pot for 10 years before hand. Glued to a couch