• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids when can i take lyrica after last dose of oxy?

dewybeam

Greenlighter
Hi guys!

Ive been addicted to oxy & methadone for 5 years in my younger days (6 years ago), only now did i fall back into the damn things. I have been taking them for almost 4 months, and got up to 45 mg.
I have not been able to taper to less than 35 because i ran out.

Now, i have some lyrica laying around, but i am afraid to take them because i might still have oxy in my blood. Is that silly or smart?
I am already in withdrawal- i am only 16 hours post oxy.

I hope to hear from you :)!

take one and wait an hour to see if you feel better.
i'll be around and maybe a few others.
how ya felling at the moment? aches, stomach issues, sweat etc?

& thank you for welcoming me ^_^ ive been reading along for ages, but never posted a thing..

Anyways, i am really known to get anxiety quickly in regards to overdosing. I just dont wanna die, you know?
Do you really feel like 150 mg would be safe?
Tomorrow ill be on 300 for sure, but as for now, i just want to be safe enough!

Take the 150mg
it wont kill ya
you will feel a bit better with the anxiety and most other symptoms. it is a nice feeling so use as needed, plz.
and you are quite welcome for the welcome... my pleasure to be able to do so and offer a bit of assist

Lyrica (Pregabalin) compared with Oxycodone and Methadone, are not the same classification of drugs. You will be fine taking Lyrica at the tail end of those drugs.

Lyrica and Gabapentin are great for combating withdrawal symptoms. No worries.

Thank you!
You're right, after all, im not really trying to get addicted to lyrica (again).

I really don't have anything else, except fresh spring sunshine and air, healing videos by Sapien Medicine (super enlightening channel! If you havent yet experienced his work- i highly suggest that you do!) And i can get fruits and veggies if i wish (unless people hoard it like they do toiletpaper these days) :p

I have 70 acres. Freezers and fridge are full. If I need to I will hunt, but I hope I do not have to before fall. I would hate to kill an animal out of season. Worst case scenario.

Drugs, well, I have too much weed and plenty of alcohol, even adequate brewing supplies... scripts are decent, but no street drugs.

Welcome to Bluelight, by the way. I think you will like it here.

Welcome! Glad you came out of the shadows to help us! These discussions are critical and having a safe place to come to with them is priceless. Wanted to let you know that I take my opiates with my Lyrica back to back .In my experience there have been no issues at all
Healing thoughts as you journey on dear one.

I have 70 acres. Freezers and fridge are full. If I need to I will hunt, but I hope I do not have to before fall. I would hate to kill an animal out of season. Worst case scenario.

Drugs, well, I have too much weed and plenty of alcohol, even adequate brewing supplies... scripts are decent, but no street drugs.

Welcome to Bluelight, by the way. I think you will like it here.
Haha damn! That sounds dope!
But i hope you wont need to go that far!

Brewing supplies? Shit! Thats cool! I was just chatting with my homies about trying that out sometime.

Thank you so much! I had no idea that you guys would be so damn sweet to me.that really melts my heart.

& btw. The lyrica helped immensely! I am fuckin grateful to be alive.
& can you believe that my supplier just offered me free oxys?
Im actually moving towards rejecting them, but i am torn (stupidly so), as i now feel like it could be a breeze.. but in like duhh a week...

I have plans you know.. especially while corona is an actual threat to me.
Id like to do a week on organic fresh slowjuiced raw stuff. Just get that immune system pumpin like a dream..

Welcome! Glad you came out of the shadows to help us! These discussions are critical and having a safe place to come to with them is priceless. Wanted to let you know that I take my opiates with my Lyrica back to back .In my experience there have been no issues at all
Definitely!!! I do feel supported already, and i honestly unknowingly really needed that..

& thats good to hear! Im not dead yet either xD actually feeling a little too cocky, but in a very nice and helpful way, as i am x)

Im trying to tone it down tho hahaha.

Thank you guys for all the kindness <3

How long do you wait after lyrica to take oxy? I am 10 hours in, and i already feel achey in my legs again .. my dealer offered me a sheet of oxy, and he wont get more for months.. im thinking about doing it, and just take the wd's after that (then ill have money for healthy foods and vitamins too)
But i looked up that lyrica takes 33 hours to leave the system, and i wonder if 10 hours is way too little time

Pregabalin is both great as a WD tool, and also very synergistic with Oxy. I find it metabolises almost perfectly with an ER, or a couple of hours before an IR. For WD, I would say “approx” (tolerance permitting) 150mg every 1hr until maybe 600mg if needed.

It will take away most peripheral symptoms, plus reduce your anxiety and impending doom greatly!! Hope this helps and welcome to the Asylum 🤪🤪!!