• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ When buying a lot of expensive drugs at once

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
As many people know Meth (and every other drug) is horrendously expensive in Australia and I have generally tended to buy by the gram as that’s all the ready cash I have at the time but also because most dealers I come across don’t do bulk deals. Also because I can tell myself ‘it’s just one little gram and then I’ll quit’. However, my current dealer who has become quite a friend has offered me a 25 % discount on the gram price if I buy 10 grams at a time. That’s still a few thousand bucks to lay out and annoying because I know she is holding out from passing me up the line where a better deal might be possible.

So pointers for buying an amount that would qualify as dealing if busted? I know 10 grams is not a lot in weight but it is a lot in dollars and jail time.

I assume getting it in a single large bag rather than 10 single gram bags would make you look less like a dealer if caught out?

I presume it’s a good idea to insist on a reagent test from a random shard picked from the bag even though she’ s never stiffed me before. Smarter to test the shake rather than a shard? Actually usually her stuff is all shards and no shake.

Resist the temptation to taste it before being safely arrived back home.

Also, should I hold out for something better than 25%? What’s my best business case for that?

Anything else worth thinking about?

Whenever I bought large ish quantities I would ride my bike there lol. didn’t wanna risk a traffic violation (tail light out for example)

and yeah I would definitely reagent test before handing over that money

Thats funny. I would ride my bike into the spot lots back in the day. Driving a car was actually the biggest bust ever.

I don't even know if I would be risking it man. I would just stick to what you have been doing. Sounds quite silly to risk all this for a basic 25% discount. Which you will just smoke up faster anyway.

Weapons, and police, and testing, and reagents..its all too much.

honestly even its a large amount for personal use they have no evidence of dealing it would not hold up in court and considering many people can use a gram a day during heavy addiction 10 grams for personal use would be easy to prove at least here in NZ. Australian cops are really on another level of fucking people over. Shit i just use to walk around and never drive with drugs using public transport. Honestly quality of drugs should be going up when buying in larger amounts. I doubt they would risk a good customer by ripping you over or just straight standing you over thats stupid as fuck. Bringing weapons along when you are not going to use them if things went down anyway is a bad idea either you are a violent person who would fuck anybody who looked at you the wrong way or you are not. Plus they are meth dealers they are carrying guns 100%. Have it all in one bag. Honestly 25% at just 10 grams is a fine discount usually half price discounts start at the ounce level.