When Bad Shit Gets You EXCITED

RRJ31337

Bluelighter
Hahahahaha im posting this here cause i Obviously cant put this shit on facebook but i found out today that im getting Demoted tomorrow due to company restructuring and i couldnt be happier!!

THEN ((Backstory, like 4 or 5 days ago i shot some dope in my car infront of some co workers, Lost the rest of the bag and had them help me look for it, Never found it))

I was. just in my car tryna smoke a bowl and i dropped the paperclip i use to clear my bowl. I turned the light on my phone and looked under my car seat and Lo and BEHOLD- this half bag of dope is sitting Right There, I danced around my car hahahaha.

This is ALL bad shit but im so excited for tomorrow, i get to shoot this dope AND possibly go back to my old position which i LOVED.

Who else has gotten excited over some BAD shit? Lmao

Are you just excited about having fewer responsibilities which means it's easier to shoot dope? There are some who are drawn to danger and tragedy, but this just sounds like you're happy to have more time to shoot dope and less to worry about.

Actually no, ill have More to do and Less time to shoot dope. Right now im basically a manager and im Not allowed to do any actual work. All im supposed to do is direct people to do the jobs and i cant stand it.

The schedule is fucked up too, 3 days one week then 4 then next and it rotates like that, on my 3 and 4 days off i find work in other places to occupy my time so i dont drive myself crazy. My old position is 5 sometimes 6 days a week, normal hours and im usually soaked in sweat moving pallets within the first 5 minutes, juuust how i like it so we'll see if they demote me or not, im reeallly going to push for it.

Id be swamped mentally and physically until the moment i clock out. Thats how ive been working the last 10 years, Nonstop hard work, grinding type shit. Ive been working for this company for a year and they've promoted me from temp to manager in less than a year. They said they're going to make me a shift supervisor but thats even LESS work than manager. See why this is BAD SHIT lol?

I should be excited that im finally advancing in a company but honestly i make more money doing freelance work. Work where i can actually grind

OK, I think I get what you are saying... I have a different image of bad in my mind. I guess it's "because" of my PTSD, violence and danger tends to get me excited. Like I've been in a car chase(me chasing someone) in a moderate size downtown city. Or like how some get charged up at the threat of a fight while others get scared.

It still can be "bad" in another way though, as it sounds like it can be very stressful, and people can be drawn to this stress in similar or the same type of way as adrenaline junkies to danger. For some, people get a sense of value out of it, others feel the need to fix and solve problems(I guess also getting a sense of value). I'm sure there are many other reasons as well.

Maybe it's that you are drawn to distraction or responsibility which gives you, at the very least, motive and purpose not to shoot dope. I know having a job gives me similar feelings, even if it's one I don't really care for. Just being able to pay the bills is nice.

Maybe it's that you are drawn to distraction or responsibility which gives you, at the very least, motive and purpose not to shoot dope. I know having a job gives me similar feelings, even if it's one I don't really care for. Just being able to pay the bills is nice.

Eh i wouldnt say drawn to it. When i was a kid i was a Horrible student. I was the kid with his desk pressed against the teachers table. Never did work, had my mother called every day, just a bad student.
I feel that in the work world, its my time to shine. Yeah i am a workaholic.
I dont mean to brag but i give my ALL at work, my managers tell me if they could clone me 5 times they can fire the whole warehouse. Ive won awards and recieved accolades and honestly it feels fucking good man.

See if i dont have something to fully immerse myself in my mind reels and then come the drugs lol. With work, i CAN fully immerse myself in it and keep my head right PLUS i make money. Win-Win right?

Could be ADD. Part of ADD is the distractibility, which it's well known for. A lesser known trait, but equally common, is the ability to hyperfocus, to draw in focus on something so much that attention to surrounding is lost or somewhat disengaged. Like losing hours playing an instrument or being unaware of a loved one trying to speak to you as you are lost in thought/hyperfocus. This focus is usually only on things that one is passionate or highly interested in- positive or negative.

Idk, I don't want to go on guessing at a diagnosis... in the end, we must learn to make order out of our disorders, should we decide to call them that. If you've managed to find a way to use your quirk to your benefit, then good on you. Just be sure that something like workaholism/distractionism doesn't cover up momentary pain/problems, ultimately leading to more pain and greater problems, like social isolation or unhappy relationships.

Oh hellyeah man, i was diagnosed with ADD when i was young. They had me on adderall and ritilan. Was on that shit for a while then i refused to take it anymore because it made me depressed.

I also play multiple instruments., guitar , bass, drums, keyboard and a plethora of other weird instruments. Give me anything and ill pretty much be able to pick it right up.

You hit it right on the head with the hyperfocus man. When im given a task at work i make it my Immediate life and death mission to finish it, if i have multiple missions, Fucking Excellent. I get so sucked in and focused that time flys by

Hahahaha so i got Demoted back to my old position (they didn't decrease my pay or remove my manager access level or title in tue system either) so im already planning some mad overtime.

I dont usually brag about this shit cause its work and everybody does it but i have a reputation on that team hahaha, there would be people from other shifts i didnt even know, come up and highfive me and know my name because of how hard id go haha, this one dude started spreading around stories calling me "a fucking animal"

Im excited hahahaha!!! Plus i get to be with my old team mates again. Right before i left for my new position i took individual pics with each of them. I had to fight back tears cause i didn't want the inventory girls to see me cry HAHA!

I think Three Days Grace got it perfectly with "I rather feel pain than nothing at all". People feel the pain in multitude of ways and so on.

Oh hellyeah man, i was diagnosed with ADD when i was young. They had me on adderall and ritilan. Was on that shit for a while then i refused to take it anymore because it made me depressed.

I also play multiple instruments., guitar , bass, drums, keyboard and a plethora of other weird instruments. Give me anything and ill pretty much be able to pick it right up.

You hit it right on the head with the hyperfocus man. When im given a task at work i make it my Immediate life and death mission to finish it, if i have multiple missions, Fucking Excellent. I get so sucked in and focused that time flys by

Yo can you play the Theremin?

Not Yet!! Wow thank you i've never heard of this in my life so i google'd it and i remember seeing a really famous musician playing jt up on stage. I want one
Went to a chamber music fest with a fam member and didn’t expect to see that is the Theremin! Bought a CD of the collective.