TDS Whelp, I don't see a big & dandy self harm support thread anymore... mission accomplished?

Dragynfyr

Bluelighter
The 20 year BL anniversary brought me back, just stopping by to say hello! =)

Used to post in a cutter thread in this section way back when at the turn of the decade. Feel free to move this there if it's still a thing? I couldn't find it.

Wanted to check in and see who was still alive and kickin, I've already recognized some names already.

I haven't cut but maybe a small handful of times in the last 8-10 years I think. Granted, I've shifted to drowning it all out in booze since then. But hey. Figured I'd stop by and drop some words of semi-encouragement. That which is your world today, won't always seem all that important tomorrow. Hang in there everyone.

Much <3 for Bluelight.nl/.ru/.org, and all the Bluelighters over the years who have helped to keep each other on this side of death.

Good to hear from you, and that you're doing ok.

Idk if I ever remember seeing the self-harm thread, at least not recently. It's not a bad idea though, depending on what the other mods think, we can start a new one. Then again, there isn't a huge amount of self-harm threads lately, so idk if we need a mega, but maybe this will give them a place to come forward.

Hey @Dragynfyr , good to see you even though we've never talked. I'm glad you're doing better with the self harm.

I spent a little time searching and here's what I found. We went through a huge purge not that long ago so there's a good chance a few threads might have got lost.

The newest self harm support thread I could find is actually in the mental health forum. Newest post was in 2016.

as for TDS, this is the newest dedicated self harm support thread:

Feel free to bump one or to make one of your own. <3

Last edited: