• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Wheel Filters for Subs and Wellbutrin

Magic812

Greenlighter
I just put an order in for some Micron Wheel filters, I am on bupe maintenance (Not to quit getting high btw before anyone asks, Legal issues just prevent me from being able to do my DOC at the moment) Anyways, I just ordered 20 .22um PES 13mm syringe filters, Are these 13mm ones okay to use to make single shot doses of 1ml or less?? And another kinda dumb question, I know they remove most of the non water soluble particles, that means anything water soluble I could still be injecting right? Just wondering how much damage they prevent as far as abscesses,vein damage, and problems like that as I would just like to be able to IV my Suboxone tablets (waiting on a PA to get switched to Zubsolv) and maybe my Wellbutrin mixed together too occasionally but want to know if I still have a high risk of abscesses from these or other complications or if these filters are really that good at reducing harm as I've been a long time IV drug user but honestly never used these before at all and decided to buy these and some rigs to try to safely get the monkey off my back...

If they are sterile and individually packaged they will greatly reduce your likelihood of complications, primarily via physically blocking bacterial infection. If non-sterile, they will still reduce the risk significantly compared to cotton from a Q-Tip, a cigarette filter, etc.

Hey @Magic812

I know you'll not like me for this, but I wish you wouldn't inject the Bupropion (Wellbutrin; Zyban). Even with a wheel filter and taking all of the proper steps, I still have a lot of fears about injecting Bupropion. I don't know the whole story, but there is a guy in my area in the homeless crowd who had his dick amputated over injecting Bupropion. He got started on a session, couldn't help himself, safety and care went out the window, he injects into the wrong vein and shit all fell apart quite quickly by the way it was described to me. All just to inject some little piece of nothing.

I have heard so many stories and read so much data about Bupropion specifically and what it had done to those who inject it. It just seems to be a very dangerous practice that I don't advise anyone to take part it regardless of their confidence. I hope you don't do it man, but I'm sure you'll be much better off with the micron/wheel filters for what it's worth.

Buprenorphine strips, specifically have been linked to a disproportionate amount of injection complications by my reckoning, but to this day I really have no idea why or even if I'm right,

I think using wheel filters with pharmaceutical Buprenorphine is probably not a big deal. You're doing it in the safest possible way, given your chosen ROA. The Bupropion seems to be in a league of its own in terms of the potential for danger, so please try not to.

Honestly I'll probably not IV the Wells if it's still dangerous I kinda thought the wheel filters would like magically make it safe (I know it makes pills SAFER), But can't find any studies on them with those and I remember when I was younger I would do them when I was out of meth occasionally and it would always leave a little indention are the injection site and make the other sites swell up, And it does produce a rush if mixed with opioids but it's kinda and leaves me irritable afterwards and only really gets you high the first dose you do that day like will make you redose and just chase the initial buzz but it never happens, really not worth destroying my veins over at this point and seizing out..

I still can't figure out why I can take 4 sublingual 8mg tablets at once and not feel ANYTHING when I'm on daily maintenance (I know the ceiling effect is 32mg and it should already be kinda built up in my system) But if IV a whole 8mg it still gets me high as fuck, I figured my receptors would be saturated from the maintenance doses but it's always still worked somehow and I know it shouldn't

Wellbutrin isn't just dangerous because of fillers (rock hard retard pills) but also by itself lowering the seizure threshold and inducing seizures only slightly above therapeutic use. On some list it is the no 1 seizure inducing pharm. And because of its metabolism you'll get 30mins of dopaminergic stimulation and then a many hours rebound of pure NRI effects (what you get with oral use, other routes just circumvent the first pass metabolism). So chances that you'll redose are high, and just one or two redoses can lead to seizure. Believe me, I did it nasally and besides knowing the dangers did I go through a gram or so in a few hours. No seizures for me but do you really wanna find out yourself?

Also snorted bupe, don't know whether IV is different but personally I found little difference between sublingual and nasal. A bit stronger but that was it.

Now Im on wellbutrin(bupropion) And I read that the rush If you IV is like cocaine rush, It is truth? I want to try it but in spain we dont have wheel filter I think, harm reduction associations give us a cotton filter only. I dont know if yo can buy it on the internet....
❤️❤️😚😚to all community
@plumbus-nine nothing to say?
Thank you in advance

Last edited:
why is there gel when you add water to the wellbutrin after crushing it? do you need to heat it then to dissolve for jnjection?

I know you'll not like me for this, but I wish you wouldn't inject the Bupropion (Wellbutrin; Zyban)
It's also very prone to seizures if you don't limit yourself to 300-450mg ever 24 hours. In other times Wellbutrin was prescribed at higher dosages and eventually withdrawn because of seizures. Then limited to 300mg and re-approved. On some list I once encountered it was listed as the #1 med for seizure side effects. Maybe you're lucky, maybe not.

I just put an order in for some Micron Wheel filters, I am on bupe maintenance (Not to quit getting high btw before anyone asks, Legal issues just prevent me from being able to do my DOC at the moment) Anyways, I just ordered 20 .22um PES 13mm syringe filters, Are these 13mm ones okay to use to make single shot doses of 1ml or less?? And another kinda dumb question, I know they remove most of the non water soluble particles, that means anything water soluble I could still be injecting right? Just wondering how much damage they prevent as far as abscesses,vein damage, and problems like that as I would just like to be able to IV my Suboxone tablets (waiting on a PA to get switched to Zubsolv) and maybe my Wellbutrin mixed together too occasionally but want to know if I still have a high risk of abscesses from these or other complications or if these filters are really that good at reducing harm as I've been a long time IV drug user but honestly never used these before at all and decided to buy these and some rigs to try to safely get the monkey off my back...
I think water barley goes through o.22s. It’s gonna get clogged super fast and take super high pressure to push water through

Should’ve ordered 0.45s

Now Im on wellbutrin(bupropion) And I read that the rush If you IV is like cocaine rush, It is truth? I want to try it but in spain we dont have wheel filter I think, harm reduction associations give us a cotton filter only. I dont know if yo can buy it on the internet....
❤️❤️😚😚to all community
@plumbus-nine nothing to say?
Thank you in advance

Hey @kongoman :)

These things are available over the internet and should be unregulated by law in places like Europe/North America and likely elsewhere. For instance, I can totally see Russia banning Harm Reduction supplies like this arbitrarily, but this is not the norm.

Most people get their micron filters online anyway. It's really a "luxury item" as far as Harm Reduction is concerned. They probably include wheel filters in the kits at syringe exchanges in Malibu, Aspen or SOHO ;)