EMD Whats your setup?

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net
So how many Bluelighters mix and/or Produce? Whats your setup? Preferably Vinyl. If you produce, what programs?

I use Albelton for production. Setup is 2x Stanton ST-180's. 150 Mixer.

67121284_135507261011353_6962700535192033841_n.jpg

Let's see... Ibanez RG Series guitar, Fender Deluxe 112 Plus amp, Boss Metal Zone pedal, Sony Professional headphones, AKG P120 mic, Presonus Audiobox recording module and a ThinkPad laptop. Oh, and a drum set that I should really start playing again. ?

Let's see... Ibanez RG Series guitar, Fender Deluxe 112 Plus amp, Boss Metal Zone pedal, Sony Professional headphones, AKG P120 mic, Presonus Audiobox recording module and a ThinkPad laptop. Oh, and a drum set that I should really start playing again. ?

Thats awesome man. I used to play drums when I was in my early teens. I remember it being great fun.

How big is your drum set? 3 or 4 piece? Or you rockin a full kit with double bass drums and 11 symbols ??

Thats awesome man. I used to play drums when I was in my early teens. I remember it being great fun.

How big is your drum set? 3 or 4 piece? Or you rockin a full kit with double bass drums and 11 symbols ??

I'm not currently really up on drums, I sort of switched to guitar. It'll come back tho if I start practicing regularly again. Anyways, it's a 5 piece. No double bass drums but I got a double bass pedal of course. Not many cymbals just 2 crashes a ride and high hats. That's really all you need tho depending on what you're doing.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get back behind the kit and see how much I suck. lol I'm not sure if I can still drum here tho.

Used to produce long time ago.. but never went famous or $, just fun, although I recently fooled around with a 303/ableton/, some loops and reverbs, some modular systems, etc at a friend house. Might.. might think to really pursue and because this friend of mine works at Dial Records, better it gets.

My new addition...

72286730_10221060311882971_4321901924971446272_o.jpg

Ryzen 7 3700x desktop PC
Ableton Live 10
Focusrite 6i6 Soundcard
KRK Rokit 6 special edition grey studio monitors (I hate the yellow on most rokits)
DDJ Ergo controller
Sennheiser HD25's for mixing
Sennheiser hd 300 studio headphones (not a fan, too quiet through my soundcard)

Last edited: