Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Tudors

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Masters Of Horror

• The Borgias

• Total voters
Californication, without a doubt. Of those I've watched, Dexter was fun, but not too gripping, and Weeds went to shit after Season 3.

Californication, is my favourite show time series . i really like to watch this show.. :)

1. Shameless
2. Dexter
3. Californication
4. The Big C
5. Weeds
6. US of Tara
7. Nurse Jackie

Shameless and Dexter are actually tied for my favorite but I chose Shameless since it wasn't getting any love.

I picked huff just because of the crazy drug addict lawyer, Russel. And of course dr. Hofstad's mom :D

Dexter and Shameless come highly recommended too. Californication is good but has been better, I fucking hate mr. Moody's daughter but perv Charlie Runkle makes up for it. Weeds has been fucking stupid for a few seasons already, I still manage to dissappoint myself by watching it anyway.

Shameless is a good show, better than the EU version IMO, but I dont think it'd get nearly as many viewers if Emmy Rossum didn't show her naked ass in like every episode.

Out of the selection on the poll i picked Shameless presuming its the UK version of course

Well if the OP wants an accurate poll then yeah take it out cos i aint seen the yank version but if he/she aint bothered just leave it thanks :)

Sorry, I know this is not the question asked but HBO's Boardwalk Empire is great. I don't know what other shows they have going now but at least that one's riveting.

Had to go for Californication, the writing is genius and the characters are hilarious, Runkle,Cokey smurf, Hank rascal lol....So glad there continuing the seasons :D

Always liked Weeds, still have to watch a few more seasons of The L Word and just started with season 1 of Californication and love it so far.

Homeland is by far the best thing on Showtime right now. Hell, other than Breaking Bad it may very well be the best thing on TV period.