• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats your best score ever?

Crackedout420

Bluelighter
So when dis someone hook you up with the most free shit? Or did you find good shit somewhere? What's your biggest score?

Hmmmm, probably when my friends father passed away from cancer, and I obtained bottles of morphine, boxes of fentanyl patches and hydrocodone.

Unfortunately, this was my first foray into opioids (i was in high school) and with my first dose of morphine i fell in love. The drugs sat in my medicine cabinet untouched for months, then one day after having a fight with my mother and later in the evening, my girlfriend, i decided to sample the oral morphine solution. I dosed 20mg, sat down and watched TV, feeling warm and at peace. I then went to bed and slept like i hadn't since i was a child, and woke up to a bright shimmering shining California day. That was my biggest score and the beginning of the end.

Note: gonna transfer this to drug culture since its not really about drugs (at least, not with specificity)

Most recently, I was given almost an ounce of some decent bud. Value wise I suppose that's the best score!

I'm not sure about my biggest score as such but I was really pleased recently to see there was a very unexpected Black Friday sale on my newly discovered Dutch retailers with 20% off.

Si I scooped 250 1cP- LSD tabs for £350. Fair enough price I say, less than 2 pence per microgram.

My dad was prescribed 100mg morphines and 160mg oxycontins (4x And 2x a day respectively) that he had stockpiles of saved. When I got of age in HS to smoke weed (aka 15) I sold all this leftover stock to a drug dealer that could essentially move them anytime. Nearly every day of my freshman year I’d walk into gym and be given a 100$ bill or more from a senior who worked with the guy.

Another was later in life I got a contact for oxy through my buddy that was going to jail, he had to tell this contact I was his cousin to get in. The guy had major health issues and I’d walk in with a few 20$ and get a handful of pills. No rhyme or reaSon to it so I’d ususlly bring less cuz he’d give more than bring a lot of cash.

Then the time my buddy pretty much gave me a stash of 8mg suboxone which I’m still working on today 5yrs later.

-GC

Sorry they were 8mg, but he gave me hundreds of them. I take 1mg a day so a single 8mg is 8 days of medicine for me. I remember when he gave them to me I did the math and was settled out for 6-7yrs.

Now there’s not too many opiate users out there which can say they’ve gotten their hands on a stash for near free that lasted them years.

What’s even more interesting was how I got that stash of suboxone.

It was a period in my life where my old connection was kinda getting flakey and trying to cut me off due to his own tapering. I had just started a new job that would later become my now career and the way that I am able to put food on the table. I was “jobless” for years before this so me getting a real job was huge.

Anyways I had just started this job and was running out of suboxone. I was starting to freak out but I let go of all my fears and placed my faith in something higher. I went to a festival that weekend and instead of trying to sell what little product I had to get up some money for actually buying some suboxone, I literally gave it ALL away.

I gave it all away with the belief that I could raise my karma and maybe god would pity me. Sure enough last day.. I’m walking along when I run into this old buddy I haven’t seen in years. The last time I saw him was coincidentally rehab so I asked him about some subs. Sure enough he just happens to have a stash of hundreds he’s willing to give me?

Now this was my shining moment, this was when it became real to me that karma is real and if you give til it “hurts” you’ll get everything you ever need in return. I’ve told that story on here before but can’t get over just how amazingly the universe took care of me in that moment.

-GC

A friend sent me 500 tabs of LSD from another country as a letter. I was going to sell them but ate them all.
It wasn't free but I used to get 30 grams of very good quality #3 H at $3 a gram which was unbelievable and MDMA at $1 a pill.

An ounce of meth for the price i usually pay for a ball.

Gave it an acetone wash and got back like 95%.

walking on the side of the road broke at the time seen a small zipper pouch thing it had a fuew suboxone strips 1 or 2 Xanax and 1 methadone I was pumped traded a couple strips 4 a bike, ate the rest... it was like I've done so many bad things and had so many bad thigs happen to me maby my luck is turning up..

I once swapped a few leftover strips of amphetamine for 100+ pills of DHC, 50+ pills of oxy 80mg, and a few bottles of Oramorph 10mg/5ml.

I helped my good friend get started with mushroom growing, and also helped him get started with weed growing many years ago (which he now does professionally and legally and damn well, and which I haven't done in quite a few years). Every year I visit and he gives me some weed to take home with me, but 2 years ago, the first year after I helped him get started with mushrooms, he gave me a few ounces of really, really good weed (that lasted me most of the year) along with a couple of ounces of mushrooms. Definitely the most drugs I've gotten for free.

Benzos, RCs and Pharmabenzos mixed. A lot. And it was nice. It's so nice to feel calm.

JJ