• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's worst about the USA

fallenangel3433 said:
more people were killed by samari swords in WWII than the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki....

still VERY VERY wrong, but just something to think about

8( Ummm... the word is "samurai."
You're not one of those ppl who say "nyukiller" are ya? It's "nuclear."

Do you have proof for what you say?
Cuz the samurai were banned in Japan way before WWII. Something for you to think about...

^^ We aren't all like what you think. Those of us that aren't, are outcasts, and have to hide during the day to avoid the police, and the stupid people, so we don't get killed. I'd love to be around average people here, but everyone is striving to be better here, and they just step on everyone else.

Us Natives, or the aboriginals here are not like this, but a lot are too messed up to even know what they are doing half the time.

dr seuss said:
the prevailing view here seems to be an entirely reasonable one - that americans, for all their faults, are generally lovely people just like us, but that their government is fucked.

now that's why it's so insulting when blair dismisses our concerns as 'fashionable anti-americanism'. there's nothing anti-american about wishing that the good people who inhabit the country weren't governed by corporate blood-stained special interest military-industrial fuckwits - if anything, i'd say that's pro-american. i've studied america for a long time, and what's happening now is a travesty of the very principles upon which it was founded.

That's the sad truth. Unfortunately one person alone can do nothing about it. I'm going to Europe, fuck this place. I love Arizona, and everything, but this country is going to shit, and I can't tell if it was ever good after the Civil War we had. Maybe we need another to set it straight again.

Either way I fear for the reat of the people in the world, that have to endure, the government's BS. I'd apoligize, but I had nothing to do with it. I vote Green.

It's not the the people. It's the police state like rule, and the media. They both are under government control. Help! We've been Hi-Jacked.

Last edited:
Johny Boy said:
Is this post still going?

as someone much more funny than me originally came up with in a completely different yet equally persistent post, this is one of those ones that WILL just bob up now and again like a badly disposed of corpse . . . ;) 8) =D