• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's this taste in heroin?

Mansman

Greenlighter
So I have just started snorting h I have been getting a off white powder and it's in a little ziplock baggy (1.25x1.25) I've just gotten some different stuff that has a really bad chemical taste and scent and is a brownish color... the main question is is there a kind of h meant only for iv and not snorting? Bc when I did the brown one I did 4 of those bags and felt nothing as compared to doing half of the regular whiteish one and feeling good... also how much powder does someone normally put in one of those little baggies? Also it's bad to do anything this is all obviously hypothetical but I have been told by others that they can't tell a difference

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited your post because we do not use terms like SWIM or write about drug use in the third person here. This is not drugs forum.

I am moving this to basic drug discussion.

heroin no.4 tends to be a tan/white colour and is meant for snorting and IV
heroin no.3 (which is the main one he get in the UK) is dark brown or tan and is meant to be smoked or IV'd.

we can't really tell you how much powder if in your bags, but typically they're sold in 0.1mg and have different colloquial terms depending on your location.

Thank you that's exactly what I was looking for so the darker one that was more chemically tasting and smelling was meant for Iv which means that it wasn't something wrong with me or my tolerance which worries me because I had never done it before

try vaping a small amount of the darker one off some tin foil, if liquifies and runs down the foil is no. 3 for sure.

I'm not sure what you mean by number 3 there's numbers? I thought that there was just tar and powder

as far as i know there are 4 different 'grades' of b, but i'd be lying if i said i knew much about them.
all i know is that it sounds like you've got your hands on some smokeable stuff, which is no. 3, don't sniff that stuff.

i've googled a list explaining the four grades of b;

Heroin No. 1

Crude morphine is sometimes called Heroin No. 1.

Heroin No. 2

Heroin base prior to its conversion to the hydrochloric salt: white to off-white, pale grey or dark brown, solid or powdered.

Heroin No. 3

Smokable form of heroin, not as highly refined as Heroin No.4: hard granular material from light brown to dark grey, sometimes red or pink coloured, containing 25-45% of heroin hydrochloride and other substances such as caffeine, etc.

Heroin No. 4

Injectable form of heroin: white powder with little odour and without adulterants, purity up to 98% heroin hydrochloride.