• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's the word?

Nick706

Greenlighter
Is there anything exciting in this category now? I was a big fan of BK MDMA and methalone but those have been off the market for a while now and nothing else I've experimented with has held up to those or MDMA but I'm curious to know if anybody has heard of anything new or tried anything that I haven't that they would suggest a recommend

Burger King makes MDMA? I'll have to try that one day.
By market, I assume you mean the dark web or something. I don't know much about methalone, but MDMA is relatively easy to find in my area. I'm not sure if I've heard of "BK" MDMA unless that references some vendor.

beta-keto-substituted analogue of MDMA, around here they called it moon rocks... There are plenty of cheap weak pressed pills around me but I am looking for something different...

I mean there’s tons of good MDMA around as usual. I’d say the only comparable RC’s available these days are the APB class. I absolutely love 5-MAPB and 6-APB is decent too. My first time on 5-MAPB was like my first time on MDMA all over again.

I do miss me some Burger King MDMA though, it was perfect for a more casual night where I didn’t wanna burn receptors out. Like a Thurs club night.

-GC

I mean there’s tons of good MDMA around as usual. I’d say the only comparable RC’s available these days are the APB class. I absolutely love 5-MAPB and 6-APB is decent too. My first time on 5-MAPB was like my first time on MDMA all over again.

I do miss me some Burger King MDMA though, it was perfect for a more casual night where I didn’t wanna burn receptors out. Like a Thurs club night.

-GC
It's still around reasonable price. Worth getting an OZ?

-GC
I wish I had your contacts cuz I don't know what half the crap is making its way through my local scene... I figured there must be some hot new legal but weak analog that everybody was passing off... I have not tried five MAPB though so I appreciate the recommendation and I will look into it