• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Whats the point.mixing coke with a cigarette

westbank23

Bluelighter
A while back in my coke days,I use to see people always take out the cigarette butt and they would add a small bump,dump it where the cigarette butt was at and then they'll put the butt back and smoke the cigarette..yall understand what I'm saying?

Why where they doing that?

Something likewise happened to me and my friend to. The guy, the cook, we were the dish wash guy's. I guess we bought the stuff together, splitted the costs so to say.

At the dealer's place not only did he snort a line so long there was just a tiny line left over for us. Talkin about 60 cm long.
Later on he took a cig emptied it almost and fluffed the remains up. Put in quite a bit of our last Coke stamped it like a drill hammer till there was a tiny ciggie left. Which he smoked in one toke, leaving nothing for us off course.

Total prick that probably used a lot as he didn't seem wired or Coked up.

Maybe they just like the taste.
Better option to rub a bit then.

My take - wasteful and done by people with no experience or knowledge of how the powder coke "works."

Only other scenario I can rationalise - 3 person having a single line of coke and doing it counting on a placebo effect?

Besides those 2 scenarios, I have no explanation...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sunyecho I used to sprinkle coke into my weed joints when I was younger. It always smoked horribly and wasted the joint, but it did have an effect. Stopped doing it when eventually I realized how dumb/wasteful it was. I think I remember a rapper talking about doing it and wanted to be cool.

I think it's called a "primo" joint

Supposedly there is some sort of basing effect between the tobacco and coke. I think you'd need to dampen it and let it dry to work properly.

But what do I know.

I remember when my nose was whacked out
dropping a tiny bit on top of a weed bowl full of cigarette ash
then holding the cars cigarette lighter over it was an easy way to test quality