• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe what's the most happy you've ever been in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicDude

Ex-Bluelighter
Mine was re-meeting people who I worked with who weren't on heroin anymore. Lovely time. What good does heroin do? Nothing. What good does meditation, and staying strong do? Everything. Choose your life options carefully.
I am not shitting out garbage as someone told me in a way. I am saying very true things. No more, no less. Do not go near drugs.

The most happy i have ever been in my life is at EDC rolling balls on MDMA while seeing above and beyond live.. And i still live a very happy life while sober. So you're last sentence should not be "do not go near drugs". It should be "do drugs responsibly" :)

nobody accused you of "shitting out garbage" ...someone asked how your "spiritual health" was these days.
it was just a honest question, one that had nought to do w/ shit nor garbage.

I don't believe in happiness honestly. it's nothing but an unattainable concept, though a concept essentially necessary for the survival of mankind ...hope reigns eternal.

I once had what I guess you could pretty much call a "perfect night" years ago while totally fucked up on a like 1200mg lyrica w/ my boyfriend. what a wonderful night, so much fun. the only one single experience I had that night that could possibly be construed as negative was when my boyfriend did a perfect flip (backflip or frontflip I honestly don't remember) out by the barn on my parents' property. I was so impressed -- I mean, as far as I know he definitely can't do any kind of flip thing while sober and he had never done one before, but he said on lyrica it seemed to come naturally and be quite easy. SO naturally I decided to attempt a flip ...I am much less coordinated however and landed flat on my back HARD on the concrete barn aisle. fortunately it didn't even phase me and we went on to have a magical rest of the night.
such elation.
innocent youth.

FWIW you really should be posting stuff like this in the Drug Culture section of the forum, not Other Drugs.

C'mon man. You know this doesn't belong in OD. You keep making inappropriate thread and the mods keep telling you to read the guidelines.

You've already been banned once, and considering you've basically been trolling the mods, I'm surprised that you haven't been banned again!

C'mon man. You know this doesn't belong in OD. You keep making inappropriate thread and the mods keep telling you to read the guidelines.

You've already been banned once, and considering you've basically been trolling the mods, I'm surprised that you haven't been banned again!

he has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.