• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Whats the funniest thing you've ever heard ppl say is in MDMA pills (or molly)

In the bay area, it is (or at least used to be) a common enough thing. A candy flipping pill so to speak.

never heard of it, it sure ain't common around here... and I usually don't believe ANYTHING they tell me because pretty much every drug user I know IRL is utterly ignorant about drugs

After testing it with a reagent test and a mel-temp, the results were astounding: it was infact the highest purity crystals I'd ever seen.

these things don't really tell you anything significant about purity level

these things don't really tell you anything significant about purity level

Reagent test was not for purity, that was just a first-line attempt to identify the substance. Mel-temp tests are actually pretty good indicators of purity, though not an absolute method. As long as the chemical being tested has a melting point range that has already been determined, you can generally tell the purity of a substance based on how close it melts to it's melting point/range; the further away it melts from it's melting range, the lower purity it is.

My female friend when on acid ate some popping candy. After a minute she opened her mouth and asked if anyone could "see the sparks"

Actually, a boiling point test will probably tell you even MORE than a test kit would.

I think you mean melting point. But I meant that BOTH a melting point and a test kit don't tell you tell you anything significant about purity level. Sure they will let you determine if the majority of your sample is made up of mdma. Melting point is a decent indicitor, but it does not prove anything. Just because whatever you have happens to melt within the right temperature range does not prove that it is pure.

Heroin lol.

Also, "these pills were soaked in gear".... Gear is what every down here calls the fruity, yellowish, paste that is just really cut to shit meth. Shard is crystal meth down here.

I find it funny that people used to think hard pressed pills could be soaked in that and that it was getting them more fucked lol idiots.

My friends are convinced that MDMA and XTC are different things and no matter how often I tell them that it's bullshit and that they can just go to a testing facility and find out for themselves, they still think MDMA and XTC are different things.
"Yeah, they work differently"
"MDMA makes me more active and XTC is more a cuddling drug"
No guys... You're not measuring how much you take when you take MDMA and you probably just take less.
It's just the friggin' dose! -.-

Ignorant fools! :p

^ This still seems to be a fairly widespread misconception here in NL. Also, a lot of people I know still believe most pills contain MDMA and speed, while time and again testing has proven that for years now, in NL less than 2% of pills has anything other than MDMA in them

Yup, exactly that.
Why are we not at least informing better?
Because people don't even know that that combination, that is called XTC in their eyes (mdma+speed,) is way more neurotoxic and also a big risk for your heart and vessels.
Let alone the increased chance of overheating.

That's sadly because of the lack of good drug education in schools and lack of objective information in the media.

The few times I've had pills with a mixture of MDMA and speed (two times in almost 10 years I believe, one was very recently) I could tell immediately. There is a whole lot more jaw grinding going on, your eyes are way more defined than with just MDMA and stay that way for much longer (I am very sensitive to speed as I never use it), you are a lot more aware of your heartbeat and the fact that your heart seems to be really pounding and you have trouble sleeping for a long time after the effects have died down. Plus it just feels more 'speedy' and in a way dirty than MDMA

Heard a good one yesterday: MDMA contains a strong acid, which eats through your stomach little by little each time you use it, until it bursts and you collapse. Comment from my own dad when I visited yesterday. He read something in the paper about ecstasy, while sipping from his whiskey =D

Slightly offtopic, just BlueBull's comment made me remember the utter hypocrisy going on in my country: you are allowed to PRODUCE 50 liters of hard liquor AT HOME but once the cops get you with a single joint, off you go to prison. -.-'

Yeah tell me about it. I'm a bit luckier than you as being caught with weed over here (under 3g) means a fine and a comment on your record, never jail time. But it sucks nonetheless. I personally find alcohol to be a very primitive drug if you look at it. The intoxicating effects are blurry, messy and give you a nasty hangover. And it is not a particularly 'happy' drug, at least not to me, not depressing either, but I like mood-lifting drugs better. And though I do enjoy the occasional small dose, I'm never drunk anymore the last few years. There are much 'smarter' substances out there to use, but because in terms of human existence they are very new, some guy I've never met decides I am not allowed to ingest said substance

And even with the very old substances they try to have control over which ones I use. It's ludicrous. Alcohol does so much more damage than weed, but weed is illegal. And even alcohol, the absolute worst of the two, can be used pretty harmless if used wisely. The logic still eludes all of us I think

Here is a nice quote:
"Is it any wonder that laws prohibiting the use of psychoactive drugs have been traditionally ignored? The monstrous ego (or stupidity!) of a person or group of persons, to believe that they or anyone else have the right, or the jurisdiction, to police the inside of my body, or my mind!

It is, in fact, so monstrous a wrong that, were it not so sad - indeed, tragic! - it might be humorous.

All societies must, it seems, have a structure of laws, of orderly rules and regulations. Only the most hard-core, fanatical anarchist would argue that point. But I, as a responsible, adult human being, will never concede the power, to anyone, to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inward is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the Customs Agent. I am the Coast Guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual Government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable!!!

Now, were I to be guilty of invading or sabotaging that same territory in others, then the external law of the Nation has every right - indeed, the responsibility - to prosecute me in the agreed upon manner.

But what I think? Where I focus my awareness? What bio-chemical reactions I choose to cause within the territorial boundaries of my own skin are not subject to the beliefs, morals, laws or preferences of any other person!

I am a sovereign state, and I feel that my borders are far more sacred than the politically drawn boundaries of any country."

- A letter sent to Alexander Shulgin, PiHKAL.

Still slightly off topic indeed, sorry, I can get a bit worked up about this sometimes. As can we all I think 8)

Last edited: