• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth What's the difference in using freezer cold 91 isopropyl alcohol to clean up meth compared to any warmer than freezer cold.... Like what changes?

Aj2theMax1

Bluelighter
Just curious.... Cuz ive.... Messed up a little. I'm missing 7 g of meth now because my 91 isopropyl wasn't dry enough even after adding well dryed Epsom salt to a container and letting dry in the freezer. When I added 14 g meth.... After it had been swished around in another jar ... I decanted that isopropyl along with meth... I'm assuming back into the original jar which was isopropyl and Epsom salt. When the remains dryed out I only had 7 g meth. Is there a way to retrieve from the isopropyl and Epsom salt mix? ... Sure would be glad to hear it.
Thanks

You would need to filter off the solid Epsom salt and you'll just have iso + meth then.

>but this seems too simple.of a solution maybe I'm misunderstanding what your original post says.

Yes so what happened is is I dried out my 91 isopropyl by adding dried out Epsom salt and then I took a little bit of that to add it to my another jar with the clear clear as in the meth and then and then I stirred for a minute and then I let it sit for 5 minutes right but I was I was distracted and I was really busy and so instead of decanting as is in a separate thing I just went straight from what I had in there into the original isopropyl with the Epsom salt again and so I'm just confused cuz like when I came back with her with it all let me know when it was all said and done it was -7 and so I figured I'd probably pour it off you know into the original you know that's what it was so