• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Whats the deal with U-47700?

TimKT9

Bluelighter
I am an experienced opiate user, using off and on for 7-8 years. I have experience with almost every opiate out there. But whats the deal with this U-47700? Ive tried looking up info on this, but pretty much just want some basic info on it. I know its a RC, but dont know much about RCs in general. I know they are research chemicals. So people who have used U-47700, what are the effects of this drug? What opiate is it most comparable to? What effects does it have? (Euphoria, sedation, half-life) etc. I am not interested in trying this drug right now, just want to know more about it and its effects

Short duration (1-2 hours peak, depending on ROA), strong sedation at high doses, decent euphoria, dose 5-25mg (depending on tolerance, ROA, light strong dose etc).

Such short acting drugs are not really suitable for sustainable use unless you like redosing a lot lol. Probably the best opioid RC out there right now, but not exactly heroin.

It has a good high, but those with lower tolerances prefer it more than those with more opiate experience. There are little to no legs, but it peaks quick and hard. It's cheap too.

i met someone who said it was the most euphoric substance they've ever taken, and they'd done heroin, coke, 3-fpm, some chloro-aminorex RC he tested a sample of.
described it as short acting and very fiendish

i can imagine its high potency having problems with rapid-tolerance buildup