Whats the deal on testosterone? (naturally occuring)

moonyham

Bluelighter
So without getting blood work done, is there anyway to gauge how low or high my T levels might be? I can arrange for that to happen I am just wondering if maybe can avoid that expense if you guys think it might not be related/worthwhile to my situation below.

If I don't smoke weed regularly I'm pretty insane. Real confident, eager on confrontation - just really wild and reckless and willing to put myself in danger. I am insanely hard every morning, I fuck every day(with few exceptions) and jerk off multiple times to keep myself from going too crazy. I'm in my early 30's and its been like this for.. well, since I was a teenager. I don't know enough about steroids and T levels but my sober self reminds me of jacked up roided people I've known in the past(who I really got along with when sober lol).
However a part of me thinks its nothing to do with hormones and maybe I'm just a bit fucked up. I can't easily put on muscle, in fact its near impossible. If I workout, I just get insanely hungry - and no matter how much food I eat, nothing really changes, except my shits become a lot bigger. The heaviest I ever weighed was 79kg/174lb. That was after 3 months of triple or more my regular dietary intake, and working out pretty regularly each week. Like I had to go sooo fucking hard just to put on a couple of kg, which I lost almost instantly when I stopped(maybe 1-2 months). My weight fluctuates between 69kg/152lb and 75kg/165lb throughout the week. Don't know why it changes so much. I've seen 5kg/11lb difference in less than 24 hours though :| I'm 6ft3 for reference. The lightest I've been in recent years was 67kg/147lb after not eating full meals every day for a week or so(maybe half normal intake, 1-2 meals a day, this wasn't me trying to lose weight, just life was busy). It feels like my body is some high performance engine that chews through fuel but I'm.. not a high performance engine. I'm strong for my size but not like 'wow that guy is way stronger than I thought'.

Anyway there are two things I want to achieve(and maybe, they aren't both possible together)

1: I want to be less intense when I am not smoking weed. I need to cut back for reasons out of my control and I don't want to end up in prison or dead through my crazy antics.

2: I want to put on weight/muscle and keep it. But the rate it takes me and the cost in time/food is just too high. I need a better system/way to do this.

What do you guys think?

Based on your strong libido I'll bet that your T levels are not low, but I'm afraid that sex hormones are only a part of the equation that dictates how much muscle you can put on and how easy it is to do so.

If you get bloodwork done, make sure to get a full thyroid panel as well, from what you say you might have an hyperactive thyroid.

Also building muscle is a question of years, not 2 months. Even using gear, you have to consistently working out and eating right to slowly build muscle tissue. Anabolics accelerates the process (maybe 2x or 3x or even more depending on compounds and amounts) but there´s no way of bypassing it, especially the working out and correct dieting are sine qua non