• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids What's the best way to take a pressed fentanyl pill if i don't wanna inject it?

If you have a mg scale I'd pop it on first and weigh it whole, then crush it into a well mixed powder. Say the whole pill

When i think of how fentanyl feels i think of this color

Comforting but also cold, a little chilly. Instead of a warm sun like feel from say heroin, fentanyl is like being under a bright fluorescent light.

I'd smoke it if i were you. Not only is it a bit safer that way, it's more euphoric than snorting it (at least I would imagine, I've never snorted fentanyl, only IV, smoked, transdermal and orally).
I was thinking smoking a 1/4th of it would be safest too. The oxy still aren't in so I got 4 of those (that was the minimum I could buy). Wish me luck. And yes, that hospital gown teal seems like a fitting color that would match the aura of fentanyl (in my experiences with the patches).

If you have a mg scale I'd pop it on first and weigh it whole, then crush it into a well mixed powder. Say the whole pill

When i think of how fentanyl feels i think of this color

Comforting but also cold, a little chilly. Instead of a warm sun like feel from say heroin, fentanyl is like being under a bright fluorescent light.

I'd smoke it if i were you. Not only is it a bit safer that way, it's more euphoric than snorting it (at least I would imagine, I've never snorted fentanyl, only IV, smoked, transdermal and orally).
I just smoked a 1/4 of a pill and I can honestly say I'm glad I started small. These are stupid strong and I have a tolerance to fentanyl of 100mcg, 200mg of oxy, and 300mg of morphine. That alone tells you how dangerous the pressed pills are. I can see how its claiming lives left and right. As long as I can ration my oxy better so that I don't run out before re-up time, I won't be buying more of these. These are way too sketchy, plus the oxy is more euphoric anyway. A funny side note that I gotta ask: Do they normally taste like Cheerios? To me it tastes like unsweetened Cheerios.

I was thinking smoking a 1/4th of it would be safest too. The oxy still aren't in so I got 4 of those (that was the minimum I could buy). Wish me luck. And yes, that hospital gown teal seems like a fitting color that would match the aura of fentanyl (in my experiences with the patches).

Interesting that is the first time I've seen the connection of why i might associated that color with fentanyl.

My oxy guy finally came through today. He was nice enough to let me trade the 2 fetty I had left for a couple of OP's and threw in a couple of extra that I can pay back later. The fetty was strong, don't get me wrong, but it was just too short-lived and much less euphoric. I don't like having to re-dose throughout the day. That's a pain in the ass to keep up with, in my opinion. I could see that easily becoming a problem since it'll make you jones a lot harder...and I already have enough problems, so the fetty will always be a last resort option. Too bad I couldn't find any H to hold me over til I got my oxy. That would've been much more enjoyable. One noticeable difference about fentanyl compared to other opioids (other than the lack of euphoria) was that it didn't constipate me at all. I don't like to shit on a daily basis though. It's inconvenient when you're shit-shy and get the urge to go but gotta wait to go home and waste practically an entire 25 minute lunch break on the toilet. So that being said, I still think morphine or oxy rules if you hate needing to shit at inconvenient times as much as I do. Sorry if that was TMI.

Last edited:
I usually snort 1/4 or 1/2 a pill and it's good. But like everyone else is saying, be careful with them because they are not always the same potency. Some of the ones I've had seem to be laced with uppers also.