• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats the best way of drying out speed paste again?

Pickledlemons

Bluelighter
Whats the best way of drying out speed paste again? I've done it in the oven before just fine... but then I read somewhere that can be detrimental to the product, is that true? The stuff I have isn't particularly wet or anything, I just don't want to be consuming any more solvents than I have to... Sorry I'm from North America.... this isn't something we normally deal with here... I just got this as a free sample online... and want it to be in a little more of a insufflatable state.

When I used to buy speed paste I'd get a couple of A4 sheets of paper (like, 2 or 3, but probably 5+ would be better), fold them up into a big drugs packet (yknow how powders used to be sold sometimes in those lil cleverly folded card wraps?).

THEN I'd spread the paste out over the inner rectangle as much as possible, fold up and close the wrap, squish it around a bit to speed up the most easily wringable liquid... then wrap another couple bits of A4 paper around it. Sellotape the whole thing up so it stays together obviously, then I'd sellotape that whole thing to a radiator (or sometimes on top of my old style water heater, whatever works yknow).

Typically I'd then wait, I dunno, 30 mins to a few hours, and repeat the process. Usually twice or maybe once more again was good enough but if I was feeling particularly diligent or the speed was particularly wet maybe I'd just repeat this until it was crumbly dry.

For sure it's gonna be slower than the oven method but it worked pretty well IME and no risk of burning anything.

Whats the best way of drying out speed paste again? I've done it in the oven before just fine... but then I read somewhere that can be detrimental to the product, is that true? The stuff I have isn't particularly wet or anything, I just don't want to be consuming any more solvents than I have to... Sorry I'm from North America.... this isn't something we normally deal with here... I just got this as a free sample online... and want it to be in a little more of a insufflatable state.
I don't see how it could be detrimental to the product unless you have the heat on in the oven. way too high.