• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats the best item to use as a cooker for iv meth

Thepriest

Bluelighter
Spoons end up spilling cans are to wide so today i tried a shot glass but they are too tall so i broke the tip of my rig whem drawing cotton so i use thr top of a deodorant stick amd jad to pout the crystal ou5 of my rig and itn5o it and draw it up agaon except this time i dodnt notive hoq i broke the tip tikl i tried shooting when it hurt likr a mother fucker and i had to try several times to reaogetr and i always use a fr3sh rig i was just like fuck it iv alreqdy wasted enough meth. I did another shot after same thing happrnrd and i still shot it and my arms have r4ally bad tracks now and up till npw i coulr w3at short sleevrs amd habe them not be notived fromuaomy fresh rigs each time. My arms also feel weird not lik pain judt weorf and the only appersnce change id bad track marks do u think i meased up my arm or my vein is just temporarily damaged. Co7ld it be a bloodclot? I worked an 11 hour day doing roofing arms felt weird all day but i waz dyill able to so all the work so ho0efully thtz. Good sign. Sorry im gettin all side tracked. Im sure if your friends with crystal u know how it is. What is the best cooker? And will crushing my whole stash into powddr loose its ptow ny

bro, this is extremely hard to read. try editing it, and running spell check before posting.... as far as a mixing container goes. glass works very well. in fact anything non-porous will work just fine, this way its easy to clean, and wont hold on to your dope.. i used to use one of those little hard plastic, thin, round containers that i would get wax in.. cleaned it up and it had a lid. as far as crushing your entire stash, other than making it easier to spill and at the same time impossible to pick up if you do.. the half life of meth is probably longer than the drug would be in you possession. ps. i just thought that a cleaned out Carmex container might work... but i haven't seen one in a while.

First hopefully your not actually putting any heat on it. A large round soup spoon was always my fave and i used pliers to wind the handle to where it sat on its own. The thing with your arm is tht u have for too long been shooting into your veins without the proper training to do so and trust me technique is very important and no shooting drugs for many years are not credentials. You can actually seriously damage your veins by simply using the wrong technique too many times. It sounds however that what your dealing with now is either a blown or collapsed vein. Be careful and ill pray that when you're ready that u make it out safely.