• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's the best dosage for tramadol

Those trams affect people differently.Most prevalence addiction is at Near East(Egypt,Gaza strip,Lebanone..).people there obviously have more copies of this gene with those cytochrome variant which converts tramadol.And they feel it like opiate and abuse it a lot.Appart from AD and painkilling properties simmilar somehow to codeine to me.Weak stuff with bad withdrawls if you take it a longtime
That makes a lot sense to me. I am Greek with anatolian roots and tramadol... oh my god. It was like heaven... warm cozy feeling with occasional nodling. Even many years after daily usage 200-300mg do the job really good.

Boof 200mg you’ll start feeling it in a few minutes , take a muscle relaxer or benzo along with it orally and you’ll have a mellow afternoon.
when i first starting use tramadol i found out that the combination with a benzo was killing the extreme euphoria i was getting from tramadol when i had almost zero tolerance.
Athough lately i do enjoy the combo. 1.25mg of lorazepam + 3mg bromazepam and 200mg tramadol. Recipe for a nice and mellow evening boys and girls ;)

when i first starting use tramadol i found out that the combination with a benzo was killing the extreme euphoria i was getting from tramadol when i had almost zero tolerance.
Athough lately i do enjoy the combo. 1.25mg of lorazepam + 3mg bromazepam and 200mg tramadol. Recipe for a nice and mellow evening boys and girls ;)
I actually started the Valium cause I think I recall reading it helps reduce the risk of seizures but don’t know if that’s true or not but the combo was pleasant so I stood with it for awhile , ( couple years)

Tramadol really does seem to be a drug that either people really like or they don't. I read on here that people have trouble finding the sweet spot on it. Too much and we risk seizure, too little and ya can't feel it. I was a pill freak but trams couldn't provide what the hydros and percs could but in a pinch they were better than nothing.

I hear people take them for depression and anxiety ( as opposed to an AD ) because it works better. And I think if you were in pain they would be good. I was never in pain and just wanted to get euphoria so they weren't quite effective for me.

Man I remember taking over hundred trams many times. For me they were just garbage. I may have been in a different situation at times like withdrawing from opiates but when I first got them I did the normal addict move which was to try six or seven and supposedly get all this energy. If I did get energy I remember it was a very nervous type.

50mg
Half hour later another 50
Then 50 every 15 mins until you reach 400 IN TOTAL
Give it a few hours to peak