• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Whats the best and cheapest place to get small amounts of drugs tested?

Drag2019

Bluelighter
For anyone in Canada/U.S.A what is the best place to get this done affordably. Or can I get it done for free by sending it to pillsdata.org or ecstasypillsdata.org or whatever the website is?

I got no experience with this I used to have a good friend of mine do it for me?

I got a simple tester kit so I can confirm to some degree the substances i may or may not have in my possession.

For anyone in Canada/U.S.A what is the best place to get this done affordably. Or can I get it done for free by sending it to pillsdata.org or ecstasypillsdata.org or whatever the website is?

I got no experience with this I used to have a good friend of mine do it for me?

I got a simple tester kit so I can confirm to some degree the substances i may or may not have in my possession.
Yo where you located? I buy test kits from a friend who works for a lab, literally identifies and tests for everything.

It depends on where you are, you can google a few services that will test your first sample for free, but theres a cost after. Drugsdata is one if i remember right. There might be a relatively local drug checking service in your area. Theres a bunch where i am in new england, they're all over. What state are you in? I can prolly direct you somewhere.

I am in Canada right now and I want to make sure I'm paying a fair price is all cuz last time I over payed for some testing equipment lol.

Where in Canada? Or if you don't want to answer that......public health clinics in Toronto test drugs for free. I believe the same to be true in Vancouver.

And....it's probably true in a lot of other places, especially in Southern Ontario and the Lower Mainland...and I'm sure St Lawrence Valley in Quebec.

Here's Toronto locations

I'm in Ontario so I assume that shouldn't be too much of a tedious task for me to accomplish right?