WHaTS T*H*E MoOST PHatt!!PHavouritte!! PaIr of_Shoes.You've.Ever.Worn?? :)

applesbliss

Bluelighter
When I was in 5th grade I owned a pair of the
catapults by converse. They were suppose to make you catapult all over the place. They were phatt and for the longest time I was the kuelest kid on the block! hEh. Now, I mostly just stick with sandles, that a good friend gave to me or fashionable K'Mart Mcgregor (sp?) black boots now. Though I went thru a period where i'D only have water sandles. Which use to be my step-dad's. He wore them once to go fishing I think.
Anyone wear flip-flops, or steel reinforced cleats?
------------------
Applesbliss brought to you by *
"Brain, what are we doing tomorrow knite?"(-^*}"Same thing we do every knite."(-^*}"Navigate 'da f'unk substance, LlliqQuIdD GRRoVVeE"?
'WelL tHATs it, GooD lUCk, AnD kEEp DancinG.'
apple1.jpg

definitely my most recent acquisition over Christmas break...a pair of pink/fuschia Buffalo sneakers. They're fuzzy like tennis ball material, bright, and SO comfortable. i went dancing on Saturday night in them and for the first time in a long time didn't get shin splints from all the bouncing!

I'm boring.. my favorite and most comfy shoes have been my Timberland sneakers - they're phat as hell and I bought them to do some major hiking in Israel. (If you read my post about personal info about me then you could infer how huge of a sentimental value they've become to me) Anyway, I love em.. they're perdy too and comfy as all hell.

I have these bomb ass LUGZ that are great to dance in they are black and white with a black stripe on the rubber sole, I love em!
Lil One
------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is looking and love like you've never been hurt".

My ice-blue nike cortez...not only do they have style,but they have soul!And thats something you can't just buy!
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

With out a doubt my phatt-est pair of shoes award goes to a pair of foam yellow and orange flowery flip f;ops that I wore all las summer. The kicked ass, and went really well with a pair of yellow swirly trousers I bought in Germany.
Other nominations were my spike bitch heels in black, my oh-my-god-they're-oh-so-comfy-I-may-die-trainers, and my dolly shoes, that look 'fake' according to *Lucyinthesky*!!!
But I have seen a new pair I want. Pink PVC cute shoes with itty-bitty flowers on!!! Sweet!
What a cool question to ask!!!

Three words:
Silver....glitter....stilletos
Damn I miss those shoes....

My fav shoes are the ones I have now. A nice, worn in pair of Simples. Elegant, yet grubby, plain yet stylish, they rule. Comfy for dancing too

geez if I had to pick my favorite pair of shoes I don't think I could. Would it be my trusty Doc's that I wear like no other or would it be my hooker shoes that hurt my feet like no other? Ok it really wouldn't be the hooker shoes but I love shoes and I could never have a favorite pair or kind, unless you count my chetah slippers, those are the bomb

I would have to say that the Phattest shoes Ive ever owned are my Blue on white Addidas shelltoes... They are soooo comfortable...
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.

I enjoy wearing no shoes. I know a guy named freddy that's 80yrs old and owns a bar on the beach in BVI, He's never worn shoes in his life...no bullshit.

Best shoes I've ever had has to be a pair of Damani Dadda's. A very light break dance shoe. Very comfy. PLUR

A pair of DKNY snikkers - with holes in them - wear them with no sucks - they stink as hell (always outside the window) but just can't throw them away
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

my fave shoes are definatly my reef flip flops, although everyone at school (in the art building) referred to me as that girl with the big green eyes always wearing flip flops so i got some new shoes to wear every other day - some fatty retro new balance that are so incredibly dorky they are cool as shiat !!

These have got to be the most comfortable shoes in the world!!!!
shoes.gif

Not a very great picture but they are so bad ass! They are really thickly padded and kinda furry so they feel great rollin!
smile.gif
Plus they are so much fun to dance in cuz your feet slide around so easy..
I have gotten so many compliments at raves and I let people try them on and they are like "Damn! Those shoes are fuckn awesome! Where'd you get em???"
hehehe, I love my shoes!
PLUR
Skipp-E