• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's more stimulating, cocaine or MDA?

pfxtc

Greenlighter
What's more stimulating, cocaine or MDA? (& seroquel question)

I have tachycardia and can't even drink caffeine. Oddly I can do cocaine, like smaller amounts (1/3 a gram in a night I'd guess) of rather top shelf stuff. 4-5 bumps of coke does less to my heart rate (raises it about 20 points) than a large fast food size of coca cola. Go figure. I have wanted to try MDA (thinking starting @ 75 and then 150mg) but before I got into the MDA I was worried about it's stimulating properties. So how stimulating is it, generally? in compared to say, cocaine? Or is it just a YMMV question?

Also, do benzo's bring down your heart rate, or just calm your ass down? I am prescribed Kpin and often take it with my coke. And how does seroquel (I take that daily too) react with cocaine and/or MDA if anyone knows? Does it taper it down like it tapers everything else?

Last edited:
Personally I don?t find MDA stimulating.. I know it is related to meth and all.. but it doesn?t get me all jacked up like coke and meth.

I have tachycardia and can't even drink caffeine. Oddly I can do cocaine, like smaller amounts (1/3 a gram in a night I'd guess) of rather top shelf stuff. 4-5 bumps of coke does less to my heart rate (raises it about 20 points) than a large fast food size of coca cola. Go figure. I have wanted to try MDA (thinking starting @ 75 and then 150mg) but before I got into the MDA I was worried about it's stimulating properties. So how stimulating is it, generally? in compared to say, cocaine? Or is it just a YMMV question?

Also, do benzo's bring down your heart rate, or just calm your ass down? I am prescribed Kpin and often take it with my coke. And how does seroquel (I take that daily too) react with cocaine and/or MDA if anyone knows? Does it taper it down like it tapers everything else?

Physically... coke is more stimulating. Some mind find mda more mentally stimulating. Its subjective. Mda is certainly better for your heart.

Benzos can reduce heart rate, yes. And you would probably find seroquel helpful after coke/mdma to help you sleep.