• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's meth psychosis like?

S

spun11s

What is meth psychosis like? How do you know you have it? Or does it appear to be completely real?

Like Psychosis on Meth or Psychosis after the fact? Cause my father is one of the Most hardcore Meth addicts you'll meet, Having only one or two experiences with Meth myself i can tell you the few things i've experienced and a lot of what I've seen / heard from my father, Meth like many drugs can cause paranoia, I'd describe Meth psychosis as Meth induced paranoia that gets so intense you honestly believe what you're paranoid about to be 100% real despite having no reason to, Psychosis is a state of mind which thought and emotion are impaired to the point you lose contact with reality, So if you think your dog is wearing a wire and works for the DEA all of the sudden, That's what I'd imagine as Meth psychosis, If it's visual and auditory hallucinations type psychosis it's probably a mental health aspect.

It sucks. I start to really feel it around the 60 hour mark of being awake. Smoking weed kicks it in major. You just feel slightly anxious, paranoid about people & situations. You see shadow figures out of the corner of your eye, You think everyone is plotting against you or that they are being scandalous. Etc. Its not fun & you can't convince yourself other wise.