• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

"Whats in my baggie" (drug testing documentary)

People need to stop calling it molly, fucking Madonna. It's just become an umbrella term that covers any wide array of fucked up drugs in a capsule much like ecstacy covers pills. It least if you ask for MDMA and it tests methylone the dealer can't say shit.

People need to stop calling it molly, fucking Madonna. It's just become an umbrella term that covers any wide array of fucked up drugs in a capsule much like ecstacy covers pills. It least if you ask for MDMA and it tests methylone the dealer can't say shit.
Exactly! Ive had people tell me methylone is molly, so you cant even really get mad at the dealers if people are so stupid.

It's a conspiracy. Documentary made by testing kit companies to make extra buck. I'm joking of course, but I bet those companies are pretty chuffed with this documentary. Well deserved though, tester kits are a must have for recreational drug users!

I posted this 2 weeks ago....but glad more people are seeing it.

i love the documentary. all the newbies to the world of mdma indeed need to watch because they have no clue.

Changed the title of the thread because it kind of looked like a substance ID thread.

I think this is fantastic and everyone should see it.

I'm not even surprised. A little disappointed, though.

A more educated, equipped consumer will lead to less of this bath salts non-sense, I hope.

A few of my friends have never tested anything they've taken because they've known people who've taken the same stuff and said "it's good". After seeing them down a whole bunch of stuff at Defqon last month and quite literally sitting on the floor dancing because their legs "didn't want to stand", they've finally let me and my boyfriend test their stuff.
So on the test kit blue was for Mdma. When we tested it, it came up Purple, which was the indicator for opiates.
After finding out about their dealer
and finding out she gets oxy prescribed, they realised what they've been buying was cut with whatever she could get her hands on.

A few of my friends have never tested anything they've taken because they've known people who've taken the same stuff and said "it's good". After seeing them down a whole bunch of stuff at Defqon last month and quite literally sitting on the floor dancing because their legs "didn't want to stand", they've finally let me and my boyfriend test their stuff.
So on the test kit blue was for Mdma. When we tested it, it came up Purple, which was the indicator for opiates.
After finding out about their dealer
and finding out she gets oxy prescribed, they realised what they've been buying was cut with whatever she could get her hands on.
What reagent did you use? If you tested with marquis reagent it should be dark blue/purple going into inky black for MDxx and pink going into violet for opiates, much lighter than the result for MDxx. See here for a comprehensive chart of the different colours for all 5 reagents. The colour progression on the chart indicates what colour it should turn first and what colour it should finally turn into

Last edited:

If you're referring to the MDNA thing that deadmou5 called her out on she claimed it was "Madona DNA." If she was lying about that I doubt she would make that up on the fly. Does't mean she doesn't promote molly and rolls like other pop icons *cough* Drake *cough*

What reagent did you use? If you tested with marquis reagent it should be dark blue/purple going into inky black for MDxx and pink going into violet for opiates, much lighter than the result for MDxx. See here for a comprehensive chart of the different colours for all 5 reagents. The colour progression on the chart indicates what colour it should turn first and what colour it should finally turn into

Marquid test kit was used. The immediate reaction was purple, though after putting a little more into the tube and shaking the shit out of it, the thicker parts were pretty much black, though where the contents had thinned out a little it was a very definite purple.

My conclusion was that there was MDXX in there somewhere, though predominantly it was definitely a strong purple around the edges of the liquid.

The volume and frequency this was being consumed by the guys in question (6 weeks every weekend, frequently through the week too. Multiple days chained from morning to night) and the almost complete lack of horrific side effects like brain zaps, depression, horrid comedowns, psychosis, etc didn't add up. There is no way they were taking crystal MDXX and still getting any effect with this frequency, and it wasn't pure psychological addiction as they knew when to stop (obviously they actually didn't) but just didn't want to since it still got them going just fine.

Other interesting points is that at Defqon their pupils were pin pricks. Crazy miosis. One also mentioned a lack of uhh...bowel regularity haha, though that could be attributed to having eaten sweet fuck all lately too.

Seen myself some peps have never had real MD, either that or they can't tell one drug from another.

Is all this stuff methylone or is mephedrone being passed off much as MD?

Is all this stuff methylone or is mephedrone being passed off much as MD?
Life would be too easy that way. A list of substances sold as MDMA:

Methylone, ethlylone, mda, mde, methamphetamine, tfmpp+bzp, mdpv, caffeine, ketamine, 4-mec, 4-fa, a-pvp, 5-mapb, 6-apb, procaine, bk-mddma (dimethylone) and various others not included in this list. Many of these will test yellowish with marquis.

These can be found in pills and crystal/powder/capsules, often mixed with each other and sometimes with mdma to fool testkits (this is why many of us advise to use two or three different reagents).

So when people ask here "what did I take??" the possible candidates's list is too long to give an answer.

Last edited:
Oh I wasn't suggesting it was simple - it was ill worded: obviously anything from worming pills to BZP and PMA has turned up it's just that methylone seems to occupy a fair large chunk of people actually take to be genuine MDMA to the point where you hear of people being suspect when they see real MD! I get the impression this is all made easier by selling powders which can be done by anyone (not needing pill pressing tech - I haven't seen so much of many of these at pill reports, that might just be an impression it would be surprising given the ease of buying things over gangs creating chemicals from scratch. Again it is very hard to get a holistic picture and I was wondering since mephedrone is likened to MD (really distinct again) and meph has a ready willing market without mispresenting it as something else although the cost of it and demand for MD means it must be turning up as molly.

Oh, I see. Sorry, english isn't my first language. :)

I believe the same thing happened to mephedrone as to 2C-B. Both were sold as mdma for a while, then got it's own market because of it's distinct features.

In central europe methylone is uncommon, fake pills are usually pma/pmma or piperazines and fake crystals/powder are some of the latest designer drugs (no analog act in hungary, only emergency schedule) along with varying blends of other substituted cathinone derivatives.

Oh, I see. Sorry, english isn't my first language. :)

I believe the same thing happened to mephedrone as to 2C-B. Both were sold as mdma for a while, then got it's own market because of it's distinct features.

In central europe methylone is uncommon, fake pills are usually pma/pmma or piperazines and fake crystals/powder are some of the latest designer drugs (no analog act in hungary, only emergency schedule) along with varying blends of other substituted cathinone derivatives.

FWIW, your written English is better than most of my friends here in Australia ;)