• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Whats better for Meth + Benzo - Lorazepam or XANAX?

Byzek

Bluelighter
I wanted to do meth and fucking around on my next date.
Im smoking meth very rarely its because Im getting anxious.
I dont get hard because of that anxuisness.

So the question is - whats better for honryness and axniousness - lorazepam or xanax ? i have experience with both.
Both work.
But i only combined xanax with meth and i cant remember how it was its sooo long.

Xanax makes me extremely horny and its a much faster acting and stronger benzo so it will kick in faster than the lorazepam. Ive had sex several times on the combo and it was glorious but Im female and at the time had a high tolerance to xanax, like really high tolerance to the point where it took multiple xanax bars over a long period of time to finally put me to sleep on the meth.

Are you sure it’s anxiousness causing the problem? I don’t get anxious at all on meth and still can’t stay hard long enough if I have more than a point or so. The problem is more vasoconstriction I think.

I don’t know if this is the thread to ask this but is smoking meth the same high as free basing coke?

I don’t know if this is the thread to ask this but is smoking meth the same high as free basing coke?
It is an entirely different experience in many ways. For one, the coke will last you 20 minutes before you are craving another hit but good meth could keep you going for 13 hours without a top up.

It is an entirely different experience in many ways. For one, the coke will last you 20 minutes before you are craving another hit but good meth could keep you going for 13 hours without a top up.
Wow, I’d rather do meth then.

Xanax - faster acting and should take care of it.

2 mg should do it. Good luck get it in

Consider taking magnesium supplements too can help with the side effects of meth

Just a quick question if you go for a 10 panel drug test can they tell what Benzos you take, like if you take Etizolam or klonopin or Ambien or Zopiclone or Valium or Xanax ? Can they distinguish which type of benzo you take or do they all register under benzodiazepines in a drug screening test?