• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

whats a good mdma +mda combo?

Spacemonkey5000

Bluelighter
I have 2 pressed mdma pills that are supposed to be around 120mg each.

Im gonna do them with my gf soon for some quality time etc.

However im thinking about redosing with some mda crystals after 2-3hours to lengthen the experience and add some trippy vibes to it.

What would good redose of mda be on top on that dose of mdma?

Also we are both pretty experienced with mdma but havent rolled in a year.

Since you haven't rolled in a while ( which I congratulate you because you have head on your shoulders to moderate your usage) I recommend that you only stick to the 120 mg of mdma. It will be plenty assuming you havent rolled in that long. Also when consuming mdma your body converts some of the mdma into mda thus providing some visuals. No need for an overkill dosage.

If you do decide to do it anyway don't add more than 30-40 mg for redose 1 hour to 1h30 minutes after your initial dose has been taken

Also , make sure you have tested your substance to make sure you know what you're taking.

Good luck , stay safe , and remember to hydrate yourself but not over hydrate !

A 30-40mg redose? I really doubt that would do much of anything at all.

Try the MDMA + emphathogen Combo Subthread though, plenty of info in there.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-and-other-empathogens-MDMA-MDA-and-MDE-oh-my!

I find redosing with MDA on an MDMA roll to be very effective, but it does seem to be quite a bit worse for you as well. Personally I like to take ~100mg of MDA and 50mg of MDMA with a redose of 75-100mg MDA after an hour or so, but then again I usually prefer to be a mess on the floor. Depending on what experience you want there are a number of ways to dose though, best to read up on the different methods and find what works best for you.

Well the plan is to have a good therapeutic sesion for the first few hours before redosing and just monging out untill it wears off.

Although the longer durarion of the mda might beba problem if dropped to late.

So maybe just a initial dose is better with both drugs.