• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats a decent website to buy medications without a prescription!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

musclecarsforever

Greenlighter
Hey hows it going!? What's up!? :D I am new Here. Ill cut right to the chase.....This is my second post. I am a 21 year old full-time college student for the last 3 years %). My major is Automotive Technology. I am currently studying Diesel engines and also taking a Transmission class. :) But i am doing general ed too. I am 5 foot 10 inches tall, skinny and 140 pounds. I am rather healthy. SWIM does not smoke or use tobacco products whatsoever. I drink occasionally sometimes in moderation. I abused Xanax & Valium for the last two years because of my Chronic Generalized anxiety disorder that runs in the family, i have not used Benzodiazepines in 200 days. I am totally clean and sober, I am proud of myself because over time i got so dependent on them. I never got high from either of them i just got relief. Anyways I have severe Attention deficit disorder (ADHD) I basically desperately need to go back on my prescription meds that i was on in the past that worked for me. I am looking to buy either Ritalin/Methylphenidate/Concerta etc on internet if i can. I actually took meds for 10+ years and then was on the max dose of Focalin and i had to go on a "drug holiday" because they stopped working. I then moved out of the area and changed psychiatrists, my new doctor will only feel comfortable enough to prescribe me Strattera (Atomoxetine)....I hate to complain about it but ive been on 80mg which is the max dose since November :( This drug is garbage and does nothing for me. Its just not benefiting me. Coffee is not my cup of tea, i already tried that. I have no negative side effects to speak of. I took it for over 130 days unsuccessfully now which is like 4 months lol and she doesnt feel comfortable giving me anything else based upon my behavior. She doesnt understand what im going through! I get told its too risky :X what the hell dude! It blows, its such a total bummer. Its something that i really need. I even went to the hospital and got a referral. I actually have all the medical records and proof of my childhood diagnosis, i have no reason to fabricate my story. I am not making this up. My grades are suffering tremendously. I have since gone to 3 other doctors with my government health insurance looking for treatment and none of them will prescribe anything else to me based upon my past Addiction history :( 8( i am so beyond frustrated. It seems like its getting worse now that now that im a young adult now with so many commitments, obligations, responsibilities, and important deadlines. At this point i will do anything to get it, i really don't care how i get it. I can get a job but For the life of me, i cant hold employment without A.D.D medication. I have had 4 jobs in the last month and i get fired for off-task behavior. I am seeking employment and going to interviews on a weekly basis. But this is something i need to get off my chest. Please God help me 8) I honestly have the following symptoms: Major issues attention span, losing possessions left and right, very easily distracted, huge difficulty focusing. My dating life is difficult too. I know who i am and what my strengths and weaknesses are. Ij just know that i am dumb, i just am different. I Hear its a very common thing to have these days though! My concentration is non-existent. This causes me to become depressed and feel inferior compared to others my age. I Failed classes every year from elementary to high school. They made special accommodations for me throughout my education. I did summer school a lot. I went back last year and got my G.E.D. because i flunked too many classes i couldn't make graduation requirements. I need some advice. All suggestions appreciated. I have the cash $ saved up and am interested in buying stimulants online from a legitimate source. Please guide me in the right direction and tell me where to go. I just wanted to say that have hope that it can get better. With all due respect, thank you!

Hey guy, please read the forum guidelines before creating any more threads. We are not here to help people find or procure drugs. We are here to help people use drugs safely. To be frank, even the presence of threads like this can seriously tarnish the public at-large's opinion of what we do and who we are. Learning how to acquire drugs is something we all had to do. You are no different. I wish you luck and hope that you don't get burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.