• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What would you say would be just the right amount of weed to smoke on top of codeine

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
I smoke up to a gram a day I used to smoke a lot more but grown out of that as I take codeine painkillers for crohns disease and other painful ailments(1 - 2 30 mg tablets 4 times a day).

I was wondering if anyone could sort of recommend just the right amounts to help my pain and help the codeine do it's job for my pain but at the same time not over power its pain killing effects

joint vs bong what would you do on this dose of codeine 240 mg to help get the most out of it a day thanks in advance and if this is in the wrong place I apologize I'm still getting used to this site etc thanks and have a nice day.

Marijuana can be useful in alleviating Crohn's symptoms. How much to take in conjunction with codeine would be something you can experiment with to see how it helps and gauge your results. You may even be able to cut down on your codeine usage. It would be hard for us to recommend a certain amount that you would need to hit your sweet spot. I hope you find some relief Patrick!

Depending on how severe your pain is just take 2-4 rips from a bong or smoke half a joint and see how you feel redose if you need do. You can always smoke more