What would you if your close friend wanted to try h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
And if you help them or not they are still going to try it surely its best to atleast let them try it and help them and show them how to use it safely etc

Lol I'd give em a gram n say start with half a point for all road except smoking I'd say put .2 cuz they'll prob waste most of it

Lol I'd give em a gram n say start with half a point for all road except smoking I'd say put .2 cuz they'll prob waste most of it
its my friend who im asking on behalf her friend wants to try it apparently i think maybe if she has to much and is sick she will be put off of it i would have no moral compass about introducing someone to h if they wished.. I like doing things like that

its my friend who im asking on behalf her friend wants to try it apparently i think maybe if she has to much and is sick she will be put off of it i would have no moral compass about introducing someone to h if they wished.. I like doing things like that

If it was me I'd introduce her to snorting it first give her 50-100mg tell her wait 40 minutes then give her more you should be able to judge what to give her from there

I would say smoking but ime it's a waste
And takes some cooridination

Last the big daddy if she commits show her how to find a vein you shoot her up a couple times till she gets the hang of it
Begginers can't hit a vein for shit lol

But before all of this as a responsible heroin user you should explain to her it's heavily addicting and destroys lifes

BUT GOD DAMN ITS ONE HELL OF A DRUG LOL

If it was me I'd introduce her to snorting it first give her 50-100mg tell her wait 40 minutes then give her more you should be able to judge what to give her from there

I would say smoking but ime it's a waste
And takes some cooridination

Last the big daddy if she commits show her how to find a vein you shoot her up a couple times till she gets the hang of it
Begginers can't hit a vein for shit lol

But before all of this as a responsible heroin user you should explain to her it's heavily addicting and destroys lifes

BUT GOD DAMN ITS ONE HELL OF A DRUG LOL
Fuck that i wouldnt get them onto injecting even i wouldn't do that and i used have smoked h right next to my little cousin who is 15(he was asleep and i didnt want to get uo and wake anyone up) i actually kinda hoped he got some smoke because he wouod just wake up and feel really good but not know why

i know im a piece of shit

Lol we've all done bad shit I don't blame you lol and usually when you get a habit it's cheaper to inject than to snort or smoke it

Fuck that i wouldnt get them onto injecting even i wouldn't do that and i used have smoked h right next to my little cousin who is 15(he was asleep and i didnt want to get uo and wake anyone up) i actually kinda hoped he got some smoke because he wouod just wake up and feel really good but not know why

i know im a piece of shit
i would definetely assist them to inject correctly if they were going to do that, but i'd certainly tell them to try it via either smoking or snorting it first, infact i would insist upon these first, and if they're going to iv themselves and don't know what theyre doing, they can end up causing more harm if they screw up, and i know i'd feel even worse if someone were to severely injure themselves or end up with a bad infection knowing i could have showed them how to do it properly and have had prevented it
i don't know if you're a piece of shit, but uh maybe best to not blow heroin onto your sleeping relatives in the future k?

I’d assume they’d puke their guts up for 5 hours and give it a wide berth thereafter. How does anyone get past that dry retching and become an addict I have no idea.

I have not and won’t ever score anything for anyone who isn’t already a user.

I’m the ‘novice’ myself so I can’t teach them anything helpful, and whether they chose to do it or not anyhow isn’t my problem.
My problem is that I’d then have to live with myself and watch them slowly die because of my choices.

Won’t even do it with meth, let alone H.
My current bf was ‘hinting’ he wanted to try IV (he’s smoked meth and tried a few party drugs but isn’t much of a user) not on my time mate.

Instead, I took him to the worst place I know to buy from (we all know the type, used tools all over the place, no ones cleaned in about 18 years and everyone’s so cooked you can’t even converse with them) and made him watch what happens to people when you do stupid shit while we waited to score for an hour.

He’s stopped dropping hints now lol

warn him/her about the risk of "street" dope and maybe (if adamant) steer to a legit alternate pharmaceutical.
but discourage mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.