• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What Would you do if you have a Billion Dollars?

First off I'd request it to be taken out of my bank account in quarters and then when they were done I'd tell them I changed my mind and to put it back in.

Second I'd buy midgets and mini riding mowers and pay them to participate in demolition derbies with no safety gear.

Third I'd take about 100,000 out of my account and go to the homeless section of town in the winter time and burn it in front of them to keep them warm.

Fourth... Who the fuck knows.

Second I'd buy midgets and mini riding mowers and pay them to participate in demolition derbies with no safety gear.

This almost made me choke I was drinking water you know! =D hahahahahhahaha!

First off I'd request it to be taken out of my bank account in quarters and then when they were done I'd tell them I changed my mind and to put it back in.

Third I'd take about 100,000 out of my account and go to the homeless section of town in the winter time and burn it in front of them to keep them warm.

Fourth... Who the fuck knows.

HAHAHAHA. This made my night.

But if i had a billion dollars, I'd buy my family a house anywhere they'd want one. I'd start a charity for animals. I'd probably buy a boat and obviously get a mansion, and then I'd travel the world. Maybe buy some pharmaceutical companies too... ;)
and i think i'd also spend a lot of money on cancer research. Ahhh there's so much I'd want to do i can't list it all!

Lol Nutty!! Your a pretty funny one...
Midgets kick ass... anyone notice there seems to be alot of them around all of the sudden?
Maybe it's the Year of the Midgets.

I'd buy a huge farm and collect as many unwanted animals as I could. Adopt a herd of kids too...
Screw my family, they're all assholes. I'd eat king crab legs three times a day, and keep my party bowel full:)