• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What would scientifically happen if I do meth while I'm sleeping?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
What if while I'm sleeping.

I have a female friend inhale some methempetamine smoke, then, have her exhale the meth smoke onto me, like if she was giving me CPR but with meth smoke?

Scientifically speaking what would happen?

------------------

This is only a "what if question"

Im not really gonna try this in real life just curious to what would happen scientifically

Anyone?

What if while I'm sleeping.

I have a female friend inhale some methempetamine smoke, then, have her exhale the meth smoke onto me, like if she was giving me CPR but with meth smoke?

Scientifically speaking what would happen?

------------------

This is only a "what if question"

Im not really gonna try this in real life just curious to what would happen scientifically

Anyone?
Better yet, what would happen if you were given Methamphetamine anonymously, would you realize it?

Like say someone slipped a small amount in your Coffee in the morning, say 10mg, would you notice? Or would you just go about your day as normal?

Scientifically you'd probably wake up shortly after, murder her, and set the place on fire.

I don't know what kind of sleeper you are but im such a shitty sleeper that I'd wake up long before that point.

Gonna move this to drug culture though

Better yet, what would happen if you were given Methamphetamine anonymously, would you realize it?

Like say someone slipped a small amount in your Coffee in the morning, say 10mg, would you notice? Or would you just go about your day as normal?
I would probably notice is, because it makes my breathing extra normal, plus I would know the difference between being sober and high on meth

PLUS.

Some of of my real life friends who also do meth, that work I the same store as me would also let me know of the situation, because I would do the same for them

Not that I already live I the perfect ecosystem where I have friend stay watch over me but that's our happen just I case lol

It would probably just wake you up and piss you off. I mean, I'd be pissed. I dose myself, nobody else gets to dose me unless they have a medical license. Even then, I would still rather be the one dosing myself. (Not exactly wise to tell a nurse or doctor that you could hit a vein better, though.)

Scientifically, you’d fail your drug test and they won’t take something like this as an excuse.

(shot in the dark, bad dreams)
hahahaha based on more recent posts haha holy fuck I called it!

I just saw this same post in another thread I hope they blocked you already spare us please
He's an idiot, but don't worry about him too much. His presence is welcome, unlike a lot of his ridiculous commentary. Half-troll Orc in the Bluelight space.

Back in day we had a thing where we would stay up for days and if somebody fell asleep we shot up amphetamine sulphate up his neck.
It's dumb as fuck, but yeah - we sure as hell did it.
How you'd wake up in meth? Don't know, but I'd assume it's pretty similar to normal amphetamine. You can wake up at the part where the taste comes to your mouth. It's actually pretty hard to shoot up to sleeping person because they start twitching when you poke the needle in.
Usually people would wake up and they'd have no idea for a while and they'd be kinda confused. If you wake up to the speed taste in your mouth when you shoot up that's when most would realize.

Just so we're all totally clear "this is just a 'what if' question" guys. Jesus Christ.

Part 2, coming soon:

Scientifically speaking, what would happen if I put chocolate milk in my cocoa puffs?

Welcome to Bluelight prospective donators from the world at-large, yup, this is pretty much what we're about here.

I really miss the 80s-- when meth was crank-- "gofast" -- made with the finest ingredients where one line would keep you up for three or four days, and people did it for recreational purposes and some still even went to work every day. Yep. The drugs were awesome, sex was mostly still torrid, never thinking about anything but pregnancy till the end of the decade and everywhere you went it was a dating sight.

And I was in a bad mood this morning.

And.....we never had the unfortunate problem of technology like this amuse strangers bullshitting and shocking everyone so old fuckers like me can remember the good old days.

Anyone under the age of 50 -- you got fucked!!!! Royally! In every way.

When I was younger and doing acid a lot a few times I had my gf slip a couple hits in my mouth... take about a rude awakening

Just so we're all totally clear "this is just a 'what if' question" guys. Jesus Christ.

Part 2, coming soon:

Scientifically speaking, what would happen if I put chocolate milk in my cocoa puffs?

Welcome to Bluelight prospective donators from the world at-large, yup, this is pretty much what we're about here.
I'll package it nicely to major news outlets in a pitch to reduce the harm of the stuccubus. She is a succubus except with stims, and she is going to make you fail the drug test you detail in your next 3-4 threads. Can you hear her laughter echoing in such nightmares? No meth and asleep too! This must not be! Kya Ha ha!

The Onion need not apply. I'm going full stop for Fox!

In all seriousness, should Hugs for Drugs get his own thread for his questions?

I really miss the 80s-- when meth was crank-- "gofast" -- made with the finest ingredients where one line would keep you up for three or four days, and people did it for recreational purposes and some still even went to work every day. Yep. The drugs were awesome, sex was mostly still torrid, never thinking about anything but pregnancy till the end of the decade and everywhere you went it was a dating sight.

And I was in a bad mood this morning.

And.....we never had the unfortunate problem of technology like this amuse strangers bullshitting and shocking everyone so old fuckers like me can remember the good old days.

Anyone under the age of 50 -- you got fucked!!!! Royally! In every way.
I'm 49 and 51 weeks and 6 days and my birthday is in a minute. Please God don't let me fall asleep.

1,2 Stuccubus gets you
3,4 shes an old crank whore
5,6 she will blow you, a hit
7,8 you will stay up late
9, 10 never sleep again (I'm on high speed baby!)

In all seriousness, should Hugs for Drugs get his own thread for his questions?
Although Drug Culture is a sub-forum that positively welcomes active users posting while high, it is not a sub-forum that welcomes ongoing moronic pointlessness. However, dealing with @Hugs For Drugs future questions needs to be done on a case-by-case basis.

The Focus Forum mods have decided to bounce them here since none of them have any harm reduction value. If they spark interesting or amusing conversations about drug culture they can stay. If they are troll-like but still somehow worth living they can get bounced to The Lounge. If they are just nonsense bullshit or simply antagonise regular Drug Culture members then they can be put in a special thread labelled either "Bullshit Moronic Nonsense: Open at Own Risk" or "Childish Questions Posed by Special Needs Member: Be Gentle" depending on a future Mod discussion and vote about it. Or possibly a public poll, to be more democratic.

Although Drug Culture is a sub-forum that positively welcomes active users posting while high, it is not a sub-forum that welcomes ongoing moronic pointlessness. However, dealing with @Hugs For Drugs future questions needs to be done on a case-by-case basis.

The Focus Forum mods have decided to bounce them here since none of them have any harm reduction value. If they spark interesting or amusing conversations about drug culture they can stay. If they are troll-like but still somehow worth living they can get bounced to The Lounge. If they are just nonsense bullshit or simply antagonise regular Drug Culture members then they can be put in a special thread labelled either "Bullshit Moronic Nonsense: Open at Own Risk" or "Childish Questions Posed by Special Needs Member: Be Gentle" depending on a future Mod discussion and vote about it. Or possibly a public poll, to be more democratic.
Rather than go all special needs on the poor guy, and those who tread such dark waters - where the Stuccubus will never drown but we burnout in the shallows.. Perhaps the proper name for such a thread would be, "DC's Lost in Space Program. We Don't Have a Clue Where We Are - but NASA Didn't Pack a Torch Either! (Abyssal Opposite V1.0)

Not too long ago, there was a thread asking "is Meth even still around?" or something like that. Well folks, it totally is and this is pretty much what people on Meth sound like when they talk. No judgement guys, but that's Meth, it makes you operate on a different plane than people not on meth. In your world, the things you're doing or saying probably make perfect sense, but juste cannot translate to the frequency of folks not in that state of mind. You're either moving too fast or just moving in a different mental language.