• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What would happen if I sprinkled DMT on a joint?

You'll feel the tryptamine body buzz come on, and feel a change to a more introspective/philosophical state of mind.

Of course, that's with about 50mg sprinkled throughout. With more I'd imagine it'd be easy to breakthrough and then keep going.

Joints and cigarettes burn really quite hot. DMT has to be vaporized to work effectively, not burnt or pyrolized. I don't think you'd get much out of it, but I've not done what you're thinking of, so I can't say for sure but DMT is a tricky beast to smoke as it is!

You may feel the door to DMT Land open, but you will only feel a slight breeze of the aura which will serve as a tease.

Joints and cigarettes burn really quite hot. DMT has to be vaporized to work effectively, not burnt or pyrolized. I don't think you'd get much out of it, but I've not done what you're thinking of, so I can't say for sure but DMT is a tricky beast to smoke as it is!
I've heard this as well; that if you put DMT inside the blunt, it wont work. I imagined that JohnsonE was referring to sprinkling the DMT on top of the exterior of the blunt.
Hell, just put it in a pipe and take the complete ride %)

if you wanna be a rich man about it. Which i have seen people do.
Roll an Entire like Gram of it into a blunt, mixed with honey oil with some high grade Sativa//Kush Hybird.
Share that shit with your friends Mind you like 5-7 friends, in a Jamaican Hot box or a Steam Room.

^that sounds like it would be great without the DMT in there. ;)

Well the thing we found out is, if you put the DMT in small increments into the honey oil, with a small amount of heat.
it will become one viscous oil which you can spread evenly across a paper//blunt wrap.
It's just seasoning for your jeffery at that point.

You mean a "Jeffery" is actually a real thing....fucking knock me over with a feather...I just thought it was a made up thing on the "Get Him To The Greek" movie..

What's in one?

Sorry for hijacking your thread OP, but I gotta know.

I've smoked a DMT spliff, and a changa spliff, both work quite well, but are much different from vaporizing DMT out of a glass pipe.

you get what Terrence Mckenna called Salad Vision.
Where you won't be tripping out. But there will be wild flashes of florals which encompass a persons entire visual field.
It's pretty glorious and intense but it's very far from a breakthrough. Don't get me wrong if you hit that blunt full of DMT depending on how slow burning you are able to make it.
You can get pretty light headed and you might need to sit down. But if you are already doing it in a Sauna than you are already sitting.

Plus yes Jefferies are real things but they are usually bad things they don't normally contain DMT.
I don't even know if you could call a meg whapped honey oil dmt blunt a jeffery but it is fucking powerful.

So yeah, i've seen some shit.... Go to Shambhala. in British Columbia.
There you too can both see and experience some shit.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know how it went. It was honestly pretty much what I expected (in a good way). We just didn't really feel like blasting off so we just wanted to have some cool visuals and see colors so we took a sheet and went out in my friends backyard and looked up at the stars while we smoked the Jeffrey. After the second or third hit you really started to feel some of the effects and the clouds started to look really intense and I saw some geometric shapes. The effects lasted for about 2-3 minutes after it was done. If you feel like having a calm, philosophical, trippy 15 minutes then I would definitely recommend giving this a try. Just don't expect too much and just enjoy it. Thank you all for your feedback and input, I made sure to read them all before smoking it :D

Well the thing we found out is, if you put the DMT in small increments into the honey oil, with a small amount of heat.
it will become one viscous oil which you can spread evenly across a paper//blunt wrap.

By the way I am definitely going to give this a try. Never even crossed my mind to try this and it seems amazing.