• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would do more damage

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Multiple redosing of MDMA in one night leading up to 800mg-1g. Or two nights in a row, both nights only dropping 150-250mg.. I know theres not much studies done on the drug so i dont think theres a definitive answer, but id like to hear some of your opinions and/or facts :)

Last edited:
I don't exactly have anything to base this on, particularly actual evidence/studies or even anecdotal shite, but I'd definitely expect scenario 1: excessive redosing to be the worse of the two by a large margin.

From experience I'd say the second is more damaging. I've done a gram in a night and I've dropped smaller amounts two days in a row and with the former, you hit the serotonin saturation point and redosing basically becomes like taking a generic stimulant - it gets manic and delusional but the comedown is nowhere near as bad as rolling one night, coming down, and then burning the last of your serotonin the next night.

In my experience of excess redosing (only 400mg uncut crystal) I felt like absolute shit by the time I got home, huge nausea and head spins, spewed (well, dry heaved some water). Though I guess I didn't actually feel all that bad in the wake. Like a bit of Tuesday blues, but nothing like when I took MDMA every second week for 6 weeks (3 rolls, 300mg each) where I felt like trash for weeks with mood swings, insomnia, minor depression, always exhausted etc..

Either way, neither would be advised lol

In theory scenario 1 should be more damaging. Your body has a certain amount of acids stopping most of the free radicals in the brain. By taking drugs there is a lot more oxidative stress and by taking no break in between your body's own protectives can't refuel.

Scenario 2 is still damaging. But the second hit probably isn't as bad as the first one, because of neuromodulation I guess.

Both scenarios are damaging and in the end you have to choose yourself. There don't need to be any visible damage, but in the end you don't know if you fry your brain, because the brain can't feel pain.

Cdilly, you've been a decently active member on here for awhile. You know that constant redosing is a no no. Are you looking for someone to tell you its ok?

I don't exactly have anything to base this on, particularly actual evidence/studies or even anecdotal shite, but I'd definitely expect scenario 1: excessive redosing to be the worse of the two by a large margin.

Yes, and know that MDMA these days are like a Russian Roulette..you never know

From perconal experience the border where you can have a pretty roll without ending up the night with any adverse side effects that would make the experience not worthing at all is at 300mgs... the best you would be at the end of the night,the slighter the comedown,the faster the recovering.

2 days in a row with no more than 200mgs each sounds to me like a healthier option...
Have fun!

Two days in a row is IMO less damaging.

It is not advisable, but many people have done 2 days of 200mg and lived to tell the tale. Close to 1g in a night... Yikes.

Cdilly, you've been a decently active member on here for awhile. You know that constant redosing is a no no. Are you looking for someone to tell you its ok?
Yes i know :) im just curious because of my experiences.. Out of the 3 times i've rolled back to back days on mederate doses i always end up bed ridden for a week and its a struggle to do anything.. But then theres been a couple of long nights of me taking upwards close to a gram and im just a bit fuzzy and spacey the next day.

Last edited:
I'm curious how many people responding actually have experience with both rather than just speculating... Anybody that has used a gram to keep going all night and morning and has also used MDMA multiple days in a row will almost universally say the crash was worse using the same amount split over two rolls. In either case, its a stupid decision at the end of the day though.

It's no longer fun after the 6 hour mark. The first hit is magic, second is still great, the third hit is just sketchy and you feel over stimulated without any of the pleasurable sensations at all. I've had far better experiences doing 300mg on back to back nights than I have with redosing up to 9 hours. I also get sleep paralysis if I constantly re-dose, whereas if I end it when the magic stops I just get a pleasant afterglow.

Multiple redosing of MDMA in one night leading up to 800mg-1g. Or two nights in a row, both nights only dropping 150-250mg.. I know theres not much studies done on the drug so i dont think theres a definitive answer, but id like to hear some of your opinions and/or facts :)

Both are equally dumb and equally damaging. Just dont.

See above.

My fear and my reasoning for jumping in this thread. Is this what you are looking for? DONT.

Yes, and know that MDMA these days are like a Russian Roulette..you never know

For those without a test kit? :p

From perconal experience the border where you can have a pretty roll without ending up the night with any adverse side effects that would make the experience not worthing at all is at 300mgs... the best you would be at the end of the night,the slighter the comedown,the faster the recovering.

2 days in a row with no more than 200mgs each sounds to me like a healthier option...
Have fun!

Terrible idea. Do not. Dark days await.

200mgs never brought any dark days following...never had me spaced out and disconnected the following days even on a 2 day binge
Speaking for my own having had over 60 rolls the past 2 years, i know it sounds irresponsible but that happens to many of us for a little time :p
At least you finally find the sweet spot and don't need for multiple redosing...just keep the nights rolling restricted to once 2 months and you're good

I've never taken 800mg in one night before, but I have taken large amounts at once and on a different occasion, taken small doses two nights in a row. I think if it's done only once or very very infrequently, rolling with a normal dose two nights in a row does not do nearly the lasting damage that one crazy fucking bender night does. This is based of pure speculation, unfortunately, but I can say that I feel significantly worse after one crazy bender night.

If you're going to roll back to back for just two nights and almost never do it, or just do it one time, with quality and tested MDMA, it is my hypothesis (based solely on my experience and what I've seen in friends and acquaintances I have) that you will be totally fine. Going very hard on one night has a much higher risk attached. Again, opinions only....

I had my own experience, do not have a test kit, but believe common sense should apply to all of our actions.
Many people could have had responded based on that. And IMO it does not matter because it´s simply abusive.

This is a harm reduction site, so with or without a test kit I must say that multiple re doses is not a good idea.
It´s very simple. With time you get experience in seeing these things not working out for longer periods.