• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what went wrong?

Lisergiko

Greenlighter
Couple of days ago I had three yellow 1UP mushroom pills. Me and my gf decided to take one each rectally and split the third by ingestion. It was about the 4th time we used these pills.

We took 2400 mg of piracetam one day prior and 2400 others 2 hours before rolling.
We had a 500ml Monster can which she demands because of the sedative effects she gets when rolling.

We inserted the pills and waited about 15 minutes lied down on the side and after 50 minutes we started having some euphoria. But not enough considering the piracetam we took and the rectal insertion which gives a stronger and longer roll. After about 90 minutes we drank half a glass of water each with the third pill crushed. As I tasted the fucking bitter water, I got an intense rush, but overall we didn't achieve the desired effect.
We had sex the entire night, morning and afternoon and had lots of fun, but there was still sadness in us following the unachieved roll.

She blames the monster, I blame the rectal insertion...what's your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it the first time you tried plugging? If you just stick the entire pill up there in its entirety it will just sit there undissolved for the most part. Here is a thread with some pointers on how to do it right. If you did it right it could have all sorts of causes, like using too frequently (tolerance), mindset, bad pills (though the 1ups are known to be good). Definitely not the monster though, the mild stimulant effects you get from the caffeine and taurine would be overpowered by the MDMA-stimulation, the only thing that could happen is that you could feel a bit more stimulation as opposed to without the monster, it won't block the roll in any way

Were your pills tested with a testkit by the way?

Not tested, but they are really strong

Without testing them you could have been sold fake copycats with little or even no MDMA at all. Alternatively, you could have made mistakes when plugging it? Finally, are you rolling too often? This could cause a high tolerance.

Not to sound like a smart ass but I think the problem started when you decided to stick drugs up your asses.Just kidding,Far be it from me to tell someone how to get off.On the real note, as the above poster said, all kinds of shit gets sold as X.That,and frequency of use could be the problem.